Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: I Don't Know About That...
    • sandra lynch christian
      Posted Nov 3, 2010 9:37 AM

hey justine its sandra. i too only know what i saw and experianced. and what i saw of you (as my orientation guide and friend) is someone who God had truly worked through and someone who had a passion to share God's love with others. i know that if not for my time at mountain park (which was court ordered) i would have become a ward of the state. i had a very bad home life and due to the trama i had suffered as a child...i tried to find ways to fill the void and to numb the pain that i struggled with daily. through you and many other girls i found the way to fill that void and not just numb the pain that i had experianced but to recover from it. i found my way to the Lord. if i had continued on the road that i was on i would not be here today. (i had tried and failed twice to take my own life)i am now the mother of two children who i love more than anything in the world. i have also been able to start a new relationship with my mother. we used to both be extremely abusive towards each other and now we are closer than ever. i dont know what to think of the allegations and yes i have read both sides. i know that i didnt experiance or witness any abuse and i am not here to argue for either side. i have only very recently learned about any of this. the only reason i am commenting at all is to express my gratitude for you and all of the other people God placed in my life to show His love to me. you have often been in my thoughts and prayers. when i think back on my time at mountain park i am so greatful that i met you and that God used you and many others (the ones that immediately jump to mind are emily evans, amy sorenby, ewa czarnecka, and andrea hill)to show His love. i am also greatful for the friendships that i developed while i was there. though it was many years ago and most of us are seperated by many miles all the "parkies" are very dear to me. and as far as you being an amazon woman...take it from someone who is 5'5 its not so great bein short either..lol. i have always thought not only only the outside but on the inside you are absolutely beautiful.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.