Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Sorry
    • Sorry
      Posted Dec 20, 2010 10:07 PM

I am just learning of Sam and Debbie G. He is the president of a Missouri Fox Trotting club in Tennessee. I absolutely had no idea of the kind of person he is/ was. I have never been at any of the facilities so I don't know that what everyone says is true - but what I do know is that not everyone would be telling the same stories over and over again if it wasn't true. Bottom line - I dont know first hand, so i'm not condemning any of them... but I believe what all of you have been saying. The families that ran those facilities will be judged before God in the end. It is not your responsibility to hate them or wish bad for them. I know it's easier said than done, but you must forgive. Their ways were wicked. If you are suffering from treatment that you endured during your stays at their facilities, I hope that you will seek professional help so that your life here on earth is not ruined. It's never too late. I will be praying for all of the victims.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.