Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • This is Amazing!
    • David Castro
      Posted Feb 21, 2012 6:52 PM

If only I had video of all of you at Mountain Park. How many times you stood up and said how God changed your life. Your testimonies would always start with what you were like prior, and how you would probally be dead if not for being sent to Mountain Park. It is however so obvious how most of you never realy changed. You played a game during your time there, and thats why it was so hard on you. You may look back and see a year or so of your life that you will never get over, but it was a year you were alive. You place blame on the staff for the guy died, but it wasnt the staff who killed him. It was someone just like you, a narsistic imature kid, who thought he was above the law. Why dont you do some research, find out what hole he is sitting in, and go talk to him. I'll bet he would do anything to be back at Mountain Park right now.
      The point is Mountain Park didnt come out and kidnap you. You were taken there by or because of your parents. So if you have any one to blame its your parents. Blame them for not teaching you disipline earlier in life.
      As for me, I can to this day say that Mountain Park saved My life. I spent enough time there to mature and learn that my actions have consequences. It allowed me to finish high school. The discipline I learned helped to quickly advance my position in the Army, becoming a Warrent Officer in less than two years from my enlistment date. This all has led to acomplishing my childhood dreams of becoming pilot. Although all of those things are great, the most important thing that Mountain Park did was to teach a guy named Rob how to lead someone to Christ. If not for that everything else was in vain.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.