Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: Writting a book about Mountain Park
    • Kiersten rall
      Posted Feb 23, 2012 4:13 PM

I was at the mountain park in missouri the year it closed. I still cry when I think about how horrible those people treated us. They cut offmy hairandmade me wear rubber dish gloves. They made me where the same pair of yellow dish gloves for a month without removing them. They became so moist my hands started to rot and my fingernails started to mold. They did theese things for reasons beyond me. I tried so hard to be a good girl and make them happy but the female staff members seemed to hate me. My seconed guide was the worst sarah dunn her cruelty towards me was so awful. She would call me names make fun of me and I had no choice but to take it because I feared what would happen if I rebelled. Somehow God heard my prayers and delivered me grace, literally I got a new guide grace vu. Grace vu was the kindest person I had ever met. She loved me and I loved her she used to tell me I was pretty even after they cut off my hair and gave me gloves. I miss her so much she was my best friend it was her who showed me god not the preachers. I would love to help with your book and if anyone knows where grace vu from la is please let me know.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.