Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • OH MY GOODNESS
    • anna mcdonagh
      Posted Aug 24, 2012 8:42 PM

Nancy , I am trying to remember...there was a short girl with short brown hair. She went into labor @ 5 months.. NO WORKERS to be found.. Pam, Tissy and I helped this girl nancy as she miscarried... I dont know why I thought I heard that nancy was from alaska..

But who knows . We know now there was so much mystery and lies from the heads of this childrens abuse camps...Only God knows. Even thought I was brain washed. I finally didi meet the TRUE JESUS.. He is nothing like who was portrayed to me in that girls home.

I have been desperatly looking for oen of my good friends in there too. Her name was JUDY SNOW, she was from Indianapolis, Ill. I think..

Pam and took the still born and we barried and had a service for that lil baby on that property. NO ADULTS .. No one not even VIcki was around.. Oh man does that brings some stuff back. I think it was around the time that some girls actually were able to run away...

Dot came back and told us that God punished them for running and that they were killed by an 18 wheeler...

Thank for responding. I got off of fb way too mauch info flyin around for me... But I also have healed form all that trauma and dont want to relive it all the time...I am a minister and so God uses ALL things for our good.. at times I was unsure I would live thru those days...please stay in touch
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.