Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Re: interested
    • Rob Butcher
      Posted Jun 2, 2013 6:52 PM

I was only there three months. I remember first arriving was hell. I don't remember anything physical, but I do remember brother Sam yelling at a new student who appeared to cry and whine a lot. And the wooden paddle in the basement. I was there in 96 during the strange murder in March. I guess you have to believe that God gave William A. Futrelle II a special place in heaven. I can't but think, that could have been me. Why they decided to beat some innocent kid to death with a brick is beyond me. And to this day my parents have not acknowledged that they sent me to a place where I had perhaps a 1 in 10 chance of being killed. Do I blame them? Maybe a little. We all have faults, and it is forgiveness that sets us free.

Good to see Brother Sam is enjoying horseback riding with all the money he made at MP. http://www.ridinghappytrails.blogspot.com/ Must be nice.

I wish I could say that MP turned me around, and that I saw the light or something. In reality, it only led me down a path of drugs and alcohol. However, I managed to meet my wife, who taught me how to live a decent life, and it is my wife who I can say turned my life around. I managed to pick up the pieces of my broken life, and move on. Drug free. I wish the best to all those on this site. It is a long road to recovery, whether it is MP, or drugs, or both.

My sister, who was at MP for I believe 5 years, has a series heroin problem. I would be surprised if she lives another year. She never got over MP, and I don't blame her, she was dealt a bad hand. The sad thing is that there is nothing I, or anyone else, can do to help her. I hope others can read this and not suffer the same fate. Life is hard, and some of us just don't get to experience life as God meant. I think MP had good intentions of showing us all about how to live a good life. Unfortunately, I think they felt some sort of power over all the poor souls at MP, and by the nature of that power they abused it.

Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.