Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • MP victim exposing all
    • Andrea Fletcher
      Posted Sep 7, 2013 10:28 PM

Dear MP Survivors,

I was a student at Mountain Park from 97 to 98. It wasn’t until a few years ago, when I was in a psych class learning about the Stanford Prison Experiment, that I was finally able to sort out and express exactly what the Wills and Gerhardts had done. I had always understood that they were sick and twisted people that hurt struggling kids, but I wasn’t able to clearly express to anyone else the degree of psychological torture they inflicted. After years of trying to suppress and forget my terrifying experience there, I am finally ready to share.

16 years later, I still become paralyzed with fear at the mention of MP. This morning a facebook friend tagged me in a post laughing about MP. I hadn’t thought about it in almost a year, and reading the comments got me so upset, I could barely calm down in front of my children.
      All day I’ve been mulling over an idea that has crossed my mind too many times to count, but I’ve never had the courage to put into action. It is time to write about it and publicly expose the abuse. This is why I am posting. I have read several small individual stories, even a few law suits, but those people are still out there trying to hurt more children. It is time to join together and collectively tell the world what really happens inside their schools. We aren’t “troubled” children anymore. Someone will finally listen to us and help us shut them down for good.

If you, or someone you know would like to share their story about any of the Will’s or Gerhardt’s schools with me, my name is Andrea and you can reach me via email dreamarie01@yahoo.com or friend me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/andrea.tsfl

Thank you for listening

P.S. If you have some extra time, I highly recommend watching the documentary on the Stanford Prison Experiment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_LKzEqlPto to better understand the specific psychological tactics they used on us.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.