Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Hi Kim and Kara
    • Kristyn (Koch) Sanders
      Posted May 19, 2014 4:50 PM

Hi Kim and Kara you were both my orientation guides I think! I remember you too Brittany Potter!!!I know this is a really old post but it would be nice to catch up with you guys and get some new updates! I hated Mountain Park as much as most of us on here and it was an awful experience for me too. After my parents took me home we found out that the ear infection I had "that brother Gerhardt looked at personally....NOT..that wasn't so bad" almost cost me my hearing on my left side bc they wouldn't take me back to the Dr. saying " I was a runaway risk." When I had done nothing to seem like a risk. Same thing with my ankle that I fractured while I was there (carrying a stack of chairs downstairs for church) and they wouldn't take me back to get it casted (yeah, going to run away with a freaking fractured ankle!!!!) so all I got was an ace bandage for about 2 weeks and my crutches were taken at the same time b/c I was told I was being a baby. My leg was swollen and black and blue all the way to my knee!!! I still have some problems with it to this day. On top of that MaMa ridiculed me in front of everyone for saying I was carrying a HUGE stack of chairs when I was at the hospital b/c that was a friend of hers and I made her look bad. And I find it interesting that my parents never received the pictures of my injuries that I sent to them. What a place!! Glad they are finally being exposed for what they truly are. I don't blame them for any problems I have had since but it has effected me as an adult for sure. I still have nightmares and cringe everytime I think about the place. They did give me a knowledge of God that I never had before and I have since gained my own thoughts and ideas of what God wants for me in my life. My mom has told me I was pure evil hearted before going to MP and that after she could see that my heart had changed and I was in a better place but that doesn't mean I'm not a little more fucked up b/c of it also!! It's so great to hear everyone's personal thoughts about MP (since we weren't allowed to speak our thoughts while we were there!!)
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.