Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Things they said to us at MPBA
    • bh80
      Posted Oct 12, 2014 6:04 PM

1) no foreign accents. There were often slightly southern Accents because this school was in Missouri but I believe many of the 'staff' (former students turned aiders and abetters of the evil families who ran the school) affected a Southern Accent because they were surrounded by it. Many of them were not from Southern States

2) What did they say to us? Any form of insult about your person, your appearance, the way you walked, looked, whether you looked at them in the eyes or not (beware! don't do it!), etc etc. Basically constant beratement, insults as to your appearance, physical condition, attitude, speech, where you looked (if you raised your eyes while walking through the dining hall, they'd jump at you and tell you you were trying to flaunt in front of the boys and catch their eye (the only place boys were present were at meals and they were on the opposite side of hall)). They'd flail you verbally if you ever mention the name of a friend or person from outside world. If you wear something too fitted. If you don't put on makeup (if you have bad skin you are expected to make yourself look better and put on makeup, etc), if you ask any questions about anything, etc. They would remind you that your parents signed your life away to the school for years and they had the power and the freedom to do what they wanted to you, etc etc. I remember these nasty nasty staff women just ripping apart girls at their leisure (making fun of fat or funny looking girls, being mean and punishing pretty girls just because they hated that no matter how badly they made them dress or do their hair that they were still beautiful)

3) One big building with a lot of long halls. Long halls led to the dorms. Long halls led through rooms and through other halls to get to school rooms. Or the bathrooms. The bathrooms had no doors so girls all had to go in front of whomever was their 'leader'. We were inside 99% of the time. We almost never saw real day light. We went out into a pool and some courtyard a few times but not often.

4) I don't know what 'pow wows' you are referring to. We were almost always around tons of other people in big rooms, or in lines in hallways. The dorm rooms had hundreds (or at least 50 per room, and they were adjoining rooms, with mirrors in the middle where girls got ready/put on makeup, did hair, etc) of beds.

you can email me at bherron80@yahoo.com if you'd like more setting details.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.