Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • How Im doing now
    • Mitch Conklin
      Posted Jan 15, 2015 12:11 PM

I agree about the way the Lord was forced on all these kids was wrong. But I gained some good from it I have a good knowledge of the Scripture, but I also came to MT. Park saved from a child. Im not happy about going to MT. Park all I know is I was able to meet a lot of cool guys from all over the US. I am married and have 4 beautiful daughters Hailey 10, Aliesya 8, Addison 4, Macie 2. I still have scars on my arms from being held down for hours the first day but ya know what the heck it only made me a better fighter for when I went into the Army. From which I was honorably discharged and Disabled from an injury. Hey Im not going to write a bunch of terrible things about God or Mt. Park , since I still attend our Baptist church here at home in NewMilford,PA. I just have a ton of anger towards my parents and the staff that Im trying to deal with the best I can. Hope to hear from some good friends like Jon T. , Mike O. and a lot of others. Sorry about being short tempered and trying to start fights with random people. To be honest I was an angry kid at the time , now I have my own kids that seem to be just as stubborn as I was. Wish me luck raising FOUR GIRLS I need all the luck and help I can get. LOL
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.