Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

Respond to this messageReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index
Original Message
  • Wow, blast from the past
    • Kelly....used to be Johnson
      Posted Dec 30, 2016 5:37 PM

I had no clue something like this existed.

I was at palm lane but thankfully not long. I showed up in April of 2000 I believe....I think I got picked up in like September.

I remember a girl ran away the fiat day there and was gone for 3 days.

I never got to be a single girl the entire time I was there...I was ALWAYS a new girl.

I remember being given a 14 year old orientation guide while I was 16 and it made me so pissed being bossed around by someone two years younger than me.

I remember the name Brittany Potter but I've repressed so much I really would do better with faces.

I remember a girl having to wear a huge hat because she got caught looking at (They were there building our trying to expand it) I remember a girl passing notes trying to get a group to escape. There were too many new girls and two new girls ended up having to share an armoire and were passing notes in their drawer. Someone got caught and tried to eat the paper. I remember a girl refusing to eat for two days and as punishment she was dragged up and down the air strip while other people filled a bathtub with ice to cool her off after.

I had to write lines for refusing to talk to my dad. Ended up having to write the entire book of psalms. I was told proverbs too but started talking to my dad again during psalms so they let me skip proverbs.

I remember getting there and there being like 5-6 girls waiting for me because they'd thought I'd be trouble or something.

My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer while I was there. I hated that place more than anything...but at that time in my life I actually think that place saved my life.

I don't know that anyone remembers me at all...but if you do, email me.

johnson.kellylynn@gmail.com
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.