Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
tj

m park

December 23 2012, 8:06 PM 

long time bro email me! i tried to find you about a thousend times bro u talk to ne body else. life is good man had a rough start but doin good now

Respond to this message   
tj

m park

December 23 2012, 8:06 PM 

long time bro email me! i tried to find you about a thousend times bro u talk to ne body else. life is good man had a rough start but doin good now

Respond to this message   
courtni

jason maddox

November 26 2013, 5:39 PM 

what year did u go to mp?

Respond to this message   
Ed Lorenzen

I remember you.

September 29 2017, 2:09 PM 

How have you been?

Respond to this message   
Jessica

your full of shit

February 22 2005, 1:36 AM 

Hi I don't know who you are but you are full of shit bc your daughter was not saved by mp she was saved by herself bc she would not have let anything happen to herself in the first place I used to say that mp saved my life and I loved it there i wish my parents never took me out, but hosnestly I am lucky to be alive the meds that they were giving has caused me to have epilepsy and i have sezuires on a reg basis so for you to say that is really bold if you were a good mom your daughter would not have been there in the first place get your shit straight.... jessica

Respond to this message   
LV

tool

December 4 2014, 2:10 PM 

I think the way you're speaking to this mother is awful!! I went to this school in 95 - 96. I didn't necessarily agree with all their tactics but I do know that God used this as a tool in my life. By the way I've NEVER heard of MP putting anyone on any kind of sedative, drug, etc. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but never did I hear anyone speak of that. One other thing that I must say....It's a given that Mountain Park in and of itself doesn't save. That's only something Jesus Christ alone can do. But Mountain Park is definitely a tool that God uses.

Respond to this message   
EM

Re: This school saved my daughter!

July 9 2009, 5:18 PM 

How old is your daughter. She is probably scared of being sent back. I was terrified of the possibility. May the Wills/Gerhardts/O'Brients rot in Hell

Respond to this message   
Nikki

I dont believe it.

June 17 2013, 8:43 PM 

Im going to guess that your daughter never told you how Sam really treated the girls at Mountain Park. To him we were nothing but a piece of meat for him to stare at. Talking to us like weshould fall at his knees anytime he wanted. I only wish I could say they saved me. They left me hurt and angry. I'm a human and I wasnt treated like one. I couldnt even talk to my parents for 5 minutes a week. I was told I wasnt allowed to talk for about 6 six months. They called it the silence treatment. I was 12 years old!!! They took all but two outfits from me and banned me from sitting in chair for months. Not to mention the injury I received while I was there that they refused me treatment for. I ended going to an orthepedic surgeon and physical therapy later only for the damage to have been done. Not to mention I have muscles problems related to muscular distrophy that they laughed about all the time. So please stop glorifying the people that tortured us for months on end.

Respond to this message   
Jaime Parent-Starr

Re: This school saved my daughter!

April 17 2014, 8:48 PM 

Youre grateful for what it did for your daughter? It's easy for you to say since you weren't the one fucking there! What they did was abuse. I was there for a year and a half from 1994-1995 and I was lucky enough to go on a home visit right before my 18th birthday and never went back. Im glad that you think it was such a great place. Did you read all of these horror stories that people lived thru? Do you not care that your daughter was there while all of this was going on? Youre pathetic! at least my parents feel bad about sending me to that hell hole and would never have done it if they knew what was really going on.

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Praise God For a Place Like This

January 1 2005, 12:19 AM 

Respond to this message   
hal wychopen

February 20 2005, 8:16 PM 

yo mike what up dude. i agree that god is great but at mountain park that isnt what it was a ll about they were all full of crap. the day me and ricardo got into that fight upstairs and he cussed out hoffie and schock and then the next day bacame a team leader that was crap bo grhardt knew that he wasnt saved but he did it anyways. ricardo was showing some awesome christian attitude let me tell ya.(Stupid Bastard) well to anyone who cares i hated mountain park but i must say that the worst day there was not as bad as my worst day since i have been home. well see u guys later e-mail me if u would like. thgw386@aol.com

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

March 11 2005, 10:23 PM 

well mike i would like to comment.

enough about what you're doing 4 god. u are so rapped up in what "you're doing that u fail to realize that just like it wasn't easy for u to except God. your parents had to bring u into a boarding school right. you're not in mountain park any more u can't force anybody to believe in christ. u are now in the real world they don't have to listen to u. they can actually curse u out, spit on u, whip your ass, i mean do u see my point now.there is so much negativity in this world that it's really kinda hard to stay away. have u thought about that mike. every one around us are not christians so most people don't have that influence on them. whentalk to them how you're talking "preaching" on this website. if u came at me and i knew nothing about christ i would probably curse your bitch ass out. but hey that's me. open your eyes mike its alot of people maybe even the vast majority.i'll leave u with that .

dear mike please respond.

Respond to this message   
Irina

August 29 2008, 5:36 PM 

Hey Brittany I remember u I was in MP in 2001-2002 i think we used to clean outside togheter how r u doing what u r up now r u still living in new orlands

Respond to this message   
james cesco

im surprized you gize talkin bout mtn.park.

July 18 2007, 1:11 AM 

hey i remember going to mtn.park.i was there i think 1992 to 1995.a long time ago.i remember brother wills and brother sam and all.e mail me back.id like to hear your experiance.my e mail address is cescokid14@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
jim gerst

when does the kicking start

December 17 2009, 10:12 AM 

I bealive you were around for "the song".

Respond to this message   
David Fischbach

What up Jim!!!

February 24 2010, 2:35 PM 

Hey What up Jim,

I don`t know if you remember me, David Fischbach, i was there at MP from July 9, 1994 - December 21 1995. ok if you dont remember which one i was, maybe this will help. When brother Sam (may he burn in hell) invented the ``school crew`` he made me the first crew leader of the newly formed crew and I stayed school crew leader for the duration of my stay there. i sure remember you! We hung out a lot and you made me laugh more than anyone else. What song are you talking about, the ``we love you mama...`` song that they forced us to sing? OK If you cant remember who I am still how about this... I was the kid who got caught huffing gas by my crew leader, that kid from georgia, his last name was Bird I think, and got put back on orientation. Well, can you believe that anthony rutherford ended up murdering that kid from Florida? That was only 3 months after i left. Hey I remmember you were a cool guy and I would really like to get in contact with you. You can email me at (my laptop fs up sometimes and I can`t get it to display the "at" symbol, so I will put an asterix in my email address to represent the "at" symbol. OK its dfischbach*live.ca

Hope to hear from you

David Fischbach

Respond to this message   
Rob Friesen

Re: What up Jim!!!

May 21 2013, 1:59 PM 

Jim, David, Jason! I miss you guys! Hit me up on facebook, or my blog, or my email...

MP...march of 95 to May of 96

Respond to this message   
JASON MADDOX

WHATS UP JIM

April 21 2010, 9:44 PM 

Hey man how are you ,David Fischbach i remember him too , how you guys re doing well email me if you want to chat. dustysailor56@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
keely duenke

March 1 2014, 11:35 PM 

i went to school there when the wills moved the school there from miss. in 87 88 89 is the years i attened the school

Respond to this message   
keely duenke

March 1 2014, 11:36 PM 

i went to school there when the wills moved the school there from miss. in 87 88 89 is the years i attened the school

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.