Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous TopicReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Mitch Conklin

How Im doing now

January 15 2015, 12:11 PM 

I agree about the way the Lord was forced on all these kids was wrong. But I gained some good from it I have a good knowledge of the Scripture, but I also came to MT. Park saved from a child. Im not happy about going to MT. Park all I know is I was able to meet a lot of cool guys from all over the US. I am married and have 4 beautiful daughters Hailey 10, Aliesya 8, Addison 4, Macie 2. I still have scars on my arms from being held down for hours the first day but ya know what the heck it only made me a better fighter for when I went into the Army. From which I was honorably discharged and Disabled from an injury. Hey Im not going to write a bunch of terrible things about God or Mt. Park , since I still attend our Baptist church here at home in NewMilford,PA. I just have a ton of anger towards my parents and the staff that Im trying to deal with the best I can. Hope to hear from some good friends like Jon T. , Mike O. and a lot of others. Sorry about being short tempered and trying to start fights with random people. To be honest I was an angry kid at the time , now I have my own kids that seem to be just as stubborn as I was. Wish me luck raising FOUR GIRLS I need all the luck and help I can get. LOL

Respond to this message   
Tj johnson

Mitch conklin

February 2 2016, 5:55 PM 

Yep u was an As whole lol I don't hold it against you tho. Hope all is well

Respond to this message   
Melanie Pedrick

Re: Welcome Feel Free to tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Church & Boarding Academy

March 14 2004, 4:44 PM 

I am concerned about your comments about Mountain Park Academy. I was researching several boarding schools for my 15 year old daughter and had considered MP. Please call me at your earliest if possible.

(415) 722-2222. I can always call you back to avoid you from paying the phone charges.

Thanking you in advance, Melanie

Respond to this message   
anonymous

I can't beleive you . . . .

March 22 2004, 6:00 AM 

Melanie . . . I hope you read this because I'm absolutely devastated right now, you've already sent Courtney away and you lied and lied and bullshitted the police and other families. You're an awful person and so is Rob. You people are judgemental sick snobs and I know all three of your kids have lived difficult lives with you. I hope you know you're not going to hear the end of this and you're in for some crazy shit.

Respond to this message   
nobody

don't send anyone there

March 22 2004, 6:38 AM 

you should not send anyone there. it will be hell and torment. people are beaten and tortured there. the wills are crazy and demented. MP is a sick place and should be shut down. all of the feedback about this place is negative. don't ever send anyone there especially a 15 year old girl

Respond to this message   
Kathryn Klement

schools like these are not the answer

April 17 2004, 1:59 PM 

I was raised in a somewhat strict Lutheran household. My parents were overprotective and involved in every facet of my life. They knew where I was at all times and who I was with. If I had a change of plans, I had a cell phone to call them and inform them of the new plans. I recently began researching schools like Mt. Park; and I was so outraged at the blatant disregard for the kids' human rights that I am now committed to helping end the tyranny of places like Mt. Park and Thanks to Calvary. Schools like these are not the answer, parents! The only thing your child will learn is how to fear. The majority of graduates had trouble adjusting to life outside the compound; many of them dropped out of or did not even attempt to attend college. Many more of them suffer from post-traumatic stress syndrome: nightmares, night terrors, irrational fears. Some of these graduates, however, feel that the strict discipline was needed to turn their lives around. They applaud the methods used to "bring Jesus into their lives." They claim they were "saved." To me, this is even sadder than the kids who are screaming and fighting to be released. These supporters have been desensitized, reprogrammed, and reconditioned into thinking that this abuse is beneficial, even necessary; imagine how they will treat their own children... I offer a better solution to "problem children": better parenting. Please don't tell me that you've tried everything you could, or that your child will not listen to you no matter what you say. These are all excuses for your own failure. You cannot simply dump your child off at some child molester's house and say "Here, you deal with this." You cannot solve your problems by avoiding them or making someone else deal with them. Your children love you, whether you know it or not. And they want you to be involved in their lives, no matter what they tell you; they want you to care about them. Sometimes you need to give them strict discipline; some children need this more than others. And it's ok to discipline your child; it is. If you have sent your child to one of these horrible institutions, get them out. Save them before it's too late. Through Him, there is always salvation, but help your children before they're not your children anymore.

Respond to this message   
sarah gibbs

why does it matter now?????

March 2 2005, 2:42 AM 

Mp closed almost a year ago so why would it matter if you are considering MP???? They are CLOSED!!

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

this is sick

March 17 2004, 9:44 PM 

MP sounds like a sick and disturbing place. I've read many stories about it and it sounds like a living hell. If your thinking about sending your child here please please please re-think this decition. There must be a better way to get your child back on the right path in life besides sending them to an isolated place where they take away all their freedom. When I read the first story about MP it made me so upset and frustrated. I know that if I was there i would just go crazy. MP just sounds sick, if theres anyway we can help girls there let me know. thanks.

Respond to this message   
Rob

sick?

April 12 2004, 8:26 PM 

Who are you, saying that I am sick? Shame shame shame...too afraid to show your identity

Respond to this message   
Teri Hart

Re: Welcome Feel Free to tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Church & Boarding Academy

March 18 2004, 8:36 PM 

My parents sent me to Mt. Park 12 years ago. I stayed for 3 years. I think those 3 years were worse and more tramatizing then any of the other horrible things I endured. I still have nightmares and will never forgive Mr. & Mrs. Wills for there hateful, and terrible acts.

Respond to this message   

what kind of acts?

March 19 2004, 3:21 AM 

what were Mr. and Mrs. Will's acts like? what was the worst thing they did?

Respond to this message   

sick shit

March 22 2004, 6:34 AM 

the Wills do really sick shit. they beat kids brainwash them and torment them. they think they are helping them and are serving God's will, but they are twisted. they own multiple homes and vehicles. many people report their expieriances and none of them are good. they are tortured and no one should ever have to go there. this whole program is SICK!

Respond to this message   
Mr. White

Re: what kind of acts?

September 15 2004, 2:44 AM 

sick. Don't hate me for this, but I was walking with Bro. Sam when he was literally dehumanizing one of the boys who was involved in the murder in front of aabout 12 girls. Thinking about the look on that young boys face, defenseless there, brings me to tears, as Bro. Sam continued on mocking him. Talk about breeding the hate to kill--like full metal jacket. You tell me who really did the murdering.
Oh, what about taking that same boy out to the field to run laps. Bro. Sam stations us in two's around the field to "help" him whenever he got tired. And we all beat him pretty good that day.
What about separation treatments--look at some research on what isolation does. To me, I think that was some of the most long term detrimental punishment to our livelihood.
What about me you ask. I got my nose broke the second day I was there and when I wrote home to tell my mom I needed to see a doctor becasue of breathing difficulties, my letter was sent back to me and they wouldn't send it until I modified it with no inclusion of the incident. After being a victim, you begin to do what they do and start fighting--that's Mtn. Park--breeding hate. That's kind of wrong I think. What about you Bob?

Respond to this message   
Amanda

Mr. White

January 12 2005, 5:23 AM 

I was there when the boy was killed. What is your name?

Respond to this message   
Rob

killed

September 12 2007, 12:56 PM 

I was there when Will was killed. I saw his body.

Respond to this message   
Ana Penilla

THIS PLACE IS THE WORST!!!

April 9 2004, 8:23 PM 

Hi Teri...I remember you. I was there in 95' and I remember your twin sister as well. Things were horrible there. The way they take everything away from you, including your self. Let me tell you parents that if you're ever thinking about sending your child there in would be the worst mistake you ever made. Not only do they take all your material positions away but they take your self worth away as well. You're not allowed to feel any emotions as in happiness or sadness, and God help you if you cry...you'll get in big trouble or be called a baby and have to carry around a baby stool around all day. They humiliate you in every way possible. If oyu eat too much they call you a fat pig, and the bathrooms stalls have no doors on them so you have to do your business why someone sits right in front watching and preaching the Bible to yu at the same time. Their are so many more bad matter how hard I try to. I'm just telling you please don't send your children there. Find another way, any other way, for I wouldn't wish Mountain Park on my worst enemy.
Teri Hart...email me at happybug1025@hotmail so we can chat some more. Hope to hear from you soon.

Respond to this message   
Deanna

Ignorance is not the answer!

December 17 2004, 7:01 PM 

If ya'll thought Mountain Park was soooooo bad, try going to jail. The food is nasty, no variety of clothing, no smell goods (for the girls), sleeping in a cell and not on clean sheets, and no idenity just a number. Try that. Swats? Try getting almost beat to death by another inmate. Ignorance is not the answer.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

what

January 1 2005, 4:38 PM 

Deanna,
I have a hard time believing you almost got beat to death in jail, maybe prison, when I went to jail everyone helped each other out. The girls I met in there were nice people. Alot of them would watch the preaching on TV alot. People in jail were alot nicer and friendlier than anyone at MP because at MP we were oppressed spiritually and mentally- at least in jail people could be themselves instead of being forced to fit inside some spiritual mold or profile of what "good" was. The only good thing MP did was having us read the Bible and focusing so much on it.

Respond to this message   
Ashley

Re: Ignorance is not the answer!

January 17 2005, 12:04 AM 

Ive been to jail- and its alot better than Mt. Park

Respond to this message   
Amanda Zimmer

Deanna.....I wish you could see YOUR ignorance!

February 1 2005, 2:40 AM 

Deanna-

I almost find it completely hard to believe that some of you....who support those $$MONEY$$ hungry, CHILD ABUSING, BABY STEALING FREAKS, went to the SAME MOUNTAIN PARK that the REST of US went to............Honestly, I feel sorry for you.

You know....these people claimed to be backrupt right before a judge was about to award a settlement to the mother of Will Futrelle, the boy murdered at MP...who went to my high school in Boca....and within, six or so months of claiming they had NO MONEY.......they came down to Florida and spent something like $$$1.4 MILLION DOLLARS on THREE HOMES.....overpaying for all three by a total of $$400,000!!!!!!!! All of this is legal record....you can look it up for yourself!

I will pray for you. I will pray God opens your eyes, and softens your heart to the TRUTH!

Is not completely OBVIOUS why these people claimed to be RELIGIOUS?!?!?!?!? They made something like a few or more $$$$MILLION$$$$ dollars a year........TAX FUCK*NG FREE!!!!!

OH MY............OH MY, INDEED!!!! I pray that all of you who feel these people were anything less than CHILD ABUSERS..... OPEN YOUR HEARTS....and your MINDS................

Truth hurts
Amanda

Respond to this message   

<< Previous TopicReturn to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.