Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

continued...

June 2 2004 at 6:14 PM
Anonymous 

by being polite saing thenk you aor yes Ma'am.. i also learned how to inherit good excerising habits (because at the time i was a bit chucky). I also learned how to iron my clothes whoa my mother was real impressed... actually she had to see me in action because she still had a hard time believing me... oh and might i add before me and my mother could not be in the same room together for a long time becuase i we would get into heavy screaming matches and there were even times that i put my hands on her because i was so mad inside. i learned how to clean, cook, sing, and many more things. i also want to say that before i went to Mpba i was in 9th grade and i my reading level was like a second grader but after reading the Bible everyday had definitely improve my reading and memorization skills. i mean i experience many good habits that people need in everyday life. and i definitely appreciate life a lot more than i did before. Especially now that i am saved by the Blood of Jesus and i know that i definitely didn't suffer at Mpba as though Jesus did being nailed to the cross. i mean i was in heaven as though my ex friends that some are now in jail. And Mpba is definitely heaven compared to jail. I know because my uncle has told me many jail stories. For instance some wrote that they were mistreated even though i don't see how i can say that in jail the inmate rule and they can slam your head in a pay phone and definitely get away with it and i love to see you try sueing that inmate.
you see when i left mpba i was still young and fell away from God but the forgiving God is there always with open arms waiting for us to ask him for forgiveness for our sins. Even those who are condeeming mpba can still get forgiveness from god and he will hear you prayer. i even bet that if you asked Brother and Mrs. Gerhardt and Mama and Papa for forgiveness even they will stand strong with thier arms open just like Jesus. Listen.. i am 20 yrs. old and i am finally understanding that Jesus is the only way. i believe that if you don't understand Jesus yet you will one day get to the bottom of your misery and God will set you free, just like his Word says.
Trust me i know it may seem a little hard to serve the Lord when others are saying that your not cool or that you are stupid for the clothes you were, but you simply just need to surroung yourself that understand God justlike you do and fill up your environment with good Christian music and just say to yourself that no one will bring you down from the Higher grounds that God sets you upon.
May God Bless... and if you are struggling during your walk with God and need someone to write to you can write to me.
Sincerely,
Brooke Velez

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mike Ossovski

Re: continued...

July 14 2004, 10:56 PM 

Thanks Brooke. I agree with that.

Respond to this message   
Curious ?

December 6 2005, 7:59 PM 

Curious Mike Ossovski (63.207.128.9) adsl-63-207-128-9.dsl.sndg02.pacbell.net

or whatever name or i.p. address you are using today.
What is a fine "catholic" (that says he (or she or both) supports Mountain Park's baptist beliefs) finding the need to visit these sites?
What would Papa Wills and Gerfart have to say about you dating or attempting to date outside of your race and or gender?
Drinking socially? tsk,tsk...

Since you appear not to be getting to many responses I will try to help you out.
If anyone is interested in Dating "mike" the information is below.

found several others sites the ip address 63.207.128.9 along with the other two i.p. addresses "mike" as visited but these caught my attention the most...

www.shemalecash.com/smx/ibill/data/smc1081.dmp
smc1081.dmp 19-Jun-2004 13:01 (that's interesting)

and your repeated posts on

VietFun Friend Connection

Still Searching
Name: Still Searching
IP & Posted by: 63.207.128.9 on July 20, 2005 at 10:54am
Updated by: August 17, 2005 at 10:54am
Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches (175 cm)
Weight: 160 lbs (73 kg)
Body Type: Athletic
From City: San Diego
State/Province: California
Zip: 92***
Religion: Catholic
Education: JD
Smoker: Non-smoker
Drinker: Light/social drinker
Marital Status: Single
Looking For: Searching for someone special!
Still Searching (ID: 354534)

Just You & I
Name: Just You & I
IP & Posted by: 63.207.128.9 on July 20, 2005 at 3:04pm
Updated by: August 17, 2005 at 10:21am
Zip: 92***
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
Looking For: that special someone!
Just You & I (ID: 354575)

Dreamland
Name: Dreamland
IP & Posted by: 63.207.128.9 on July 19, 2005 at 4:30pm
Updated by: July 26, 2005 at 3:51pm
Zip: 921***
Education: BA/BS (4 years college)
I Am: sincere, down to earth, and easy going.
Looking For: looking for my other half!
Dreamland (ID: 354207)

Good Luck on your search for "that special someone" maybe they too will have an extra "half"

P.S. tell Gaylen and Jack Hello for me.

Respond to this message   
Daniel Brinegar

Ossovski's friend

January 18 2007, 9:17 PM 

I hope that "Curious ?" isn't as stupid as he (or she or both) sounds like because if he (or she or both) is really stupid enough to think that with 6.5 billion people on this planet there couldn't possibly be another "Mike Ossovski" then they need to take a long walk off of a short cliff! (Not literally; I don't really want you to commit suicide.)
Mike came to Mt. Park shortly after I left for Palm Lane in 2001. He is in my yearbook. I met Mike this past summer at the headquarters for Neighborhood Bible Time in Chicago, IL. We both traveled as teen Evangelists and He did an excellent job. In Shampaign, IL, we were at a teen rally together and I preached the stuffings out of about 20 or so teenagers and Mike led several of them to the Lord during the invitation. He was one of my best friends during "boot camp" for NBT and I pray for him all the time. As a point of fact, now that I think about it, he was my roomate. One of the other NBT veterans (someone who was an Evangelist before) and I both were the room leaders and all of us won the cleanest room competion on more than one occassion. (Two parkies in one room was a lot of competion for cleanliness.) Presently, Mike is a senior at Golden State BAPTIST College, he's 21 years old and will, Lord willing, graduate this May with a Pastoral degree.
I was at MP 6/01-9/01 and PL 9/01-8/02 and cherish every single memory of those wonderful, God-honouring places. Curious ?, please, by all means, think before you take cheap shots at my best friends because I really don't appreciate it. I love you all (yes, even Curious ?) and I'm praying for you. If you want to know how I'm doing read my response to "been a long time" by loren and write me at savedbythebloodin2002@yahoo.com.
Living for Jesus,
Daniel Brinegar
Phil 1:20, 21

Respond to this message   
Misty Faulkenberry

mpba

July 23 2004, 1:51 PM 

brooke, its misty. I went to school with you about three or four years ago. how are you doing? I'm doing great. I have a grreat boyfriend who I will hopefully be marrried to soon.It is sad to hear about all the drama but it happened for a reason. We will never know behind the scenes what was really going on but just trust that it happened for a reason.

Respond to this message   
some one

Re: continued...

July 28 2004, 2:26 AM 

Ya i just wanted to say if you are prasing mountain park so much then why are they shut down they didnt get shut down for being a saint now did they let me tell you why they got shut down they got shut down for beating KIDS thats why and being cruel now acccording to the bible God doesent agree with people bieing cruel and sick those people arent god becasue god doesent beat people he tells you to turn the other cheek now does he or do cruel stufff to people or does he you tell me your the christin here let me tell you something mountain park is HELL and there aint no christan about that place now is there no matter how many good things you want to say about that place your wrong people dont listen to her she,s wrong she didnt get beat everyday those son of you no what i did and i no those bastards arent godly there the oppsoite i read the bible sometimes and the bible talks agaisnt people that be cruel and beat people man i can say so much bad things about mountain park you wouldnt understand i rest my case with this responce mountain park is shut down they can no longer beat you eny more thank GOD

Respond to this message   
Deanna

Wow! What is wrong with you?

December 17 2004, 6:43 PM 

Why are you so full of hate? Do you remember what Jesus went through the 12 hours before He died? Does He hate us? He should. What we did to Him just because of what He said and did was uncalled for. Every one has the freedom of speech, but when you do speak, speak from your heart. If it was so bad there, why did'nt anyone say so in their testimonys at church. All I heard was praise.

Respond to this message   
Ann

You compared to Jesus!!

December 16 2005, 12:05 AM 

1st of all, this is the 2nd time I have chimed in on somebody's response to a story so as to make sure I offend noone, please take what I say as just words with no foul meaning directed towards you. There is no way possible you can compare what anybody went through at Mt. Park Boarding Academy to what Jesus went through. He was a man born to a virgin, destined to die and rise to the right hand of God. He didn't hate the people that brutalized and tortured Him because He knew what was going to happen and knew that in order for Him to be the Son of God He had to endure the pain. Also, you weren't alive when Jesus was around so he couldn't blame and hate you for anything. YOU didn't do anything to him. It was not YOUR will that he die. Lastly, do you honestly think that if somebody is scared of retribution from staff at Mt. Park Boarding Academy they are going to stand up at testimony time and say they are being treated wrong? Not happening.

Respond to this message   
Em

Re: Wow! What is wrong with you?

July 9 2009, 5:16 PM 

Because they would beat the shit outta you if you did

Respond to this message   
annonymous

my respose

September 27 2004, 2:56 AM 

i think you are full of shit brooke. you were so fake when you were at mountain park. if anything you know they treated you like shit there. so you know how to sing and iron your clothes and maybe cook( but i don't see how you learned that there) but that is not exactly what you need to get by in life. and I can't possibly see how you can say the education there was good. It sucked. Maybe if you were going to one of their christian colleges but sure as hell not anywhere else. anyway that's all i have to say. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i'm just glad to hear that they are cloed and the gerhardts can't ruin the lives of anymore teens.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

I went to jail 3 days- It was great compared to Mp

December 16 2004, 12:07 AM 

I went to jail 3 days for some lie told about me- I was working at the time. That jail was a damn vacation. We got cable- HBO- we could be ourselves. I was worried it would be worse than MP or at least as bad- I had so much fun in jail- i wouldn't want to go back because there was no privacy and you couldn't talk to guys or be with them- but- we could do wantever we wanted whenever we wanted and we didn't have to do anything. We could talk about whatever we wanted. Looking back on jail it was a good experience- i have good memories- I'm still trying to sort out MP.

Respond to this message   
Emily Adams

Hi

January 4 2005, 11:12 AM 

Brooke,
I do not want the WilLs/ Gerhardts/ O'Briants forgiveness. I ahve a realtionship with God that has nothing to do with te abuse suffered thru their hands at Bethesda. I helped shut them down and very proud of that. I am successfull and have a good like in spite of them- not because of them. If anything they should be on their knees begging us and God for forgiveness.

Em

Respond to this message   
bobbyone

Hi Emily!

March 31 2007, 3:05 AM 

I just found this site! Disgusting, isn't it??? Should we mention the people who are unable to post here due to suicide & murder at the hands of the Wills????? What about their families who continue to grieve for their loved ones?? For that matter, what about the Wills numerous assets?? How were all of those obtained???? Someone had posted that they were looking at avenues such as reporting the Wills to the IRS as they claim to be a "not-for-profit" organization. AMEN TO THAT!!!

Respond to this message   
Hilde Lynn

How did you do it?

June 5 2009, 2:20 AM 

Hello, just curious how you shut down those criminals. I wish you had been five years earlier, but thank you.
Really though? How did you do it?

Respond to this message   
Tj johnson

Re: How did you do it?

February 2 2016, 6:30 PM 

She didnt. She may have helped after the faact. You hAVE MYSELF Jon t. And Jacob g.to thank. They were guides, living the so called good life yet they went against every single one and we busted ass out of there. I know still to this day homo bo. hates to admit he's so fucking stupid he was out smarted by as 13 yr old..
Life is good b.c i got the last laughpp..

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.