Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
maria maria maria

what? Maria Johnson

July 11 2007, 12:36 AM 

First of all you don't catch aids from heroin. but i do recall what a chronic liar you were, so if you'r mom really ever had touched heroin, (if your telling the truth) then she died cause she was a dirty junkie, using dirty needles. heroin is a drug. not a disease causing bacteria!

Respond to this message   
Jamie Kaufmann

wow

December 7 2005, 3:54 AM 

Brittney,
I completely remember you and how you were treated I think a lot of us wanted to say something but couldn't, Im sorry. I know the feelings that you have although can't relate to all of them, I know what it is like to be emotionally shattered and feel used and horrible. My parent thought so much good would come from this place, when in realtiy it shattered me. I have learned how to adapt to society. I have a 3 year old son, my own house, married and divorced, am enrolled in pre-med at Loyola University to be a doctor, I manage a big company and go to church, but just because It "seems" like I have adapted and am doing good, the effects are long lasting. I have no sense of self worth or esteem which effects everything, I went through a horrible depression where I wanted to throw it all away. But you know, the only thing that helped me was looking at my son and loving him to death. In essence my son changed my life...and God but I know you don't want to hear that. Focuson your baby right now, focus on loving him. You will never be perfect. But until you get happy with your life solely being you and your child there is no place for a man in it. When you get to the point where you are happy with your life and your child THEN you should go out and date but not now, or you will only get dragged down farther. If you talk to Rachel WARE tell her Im thinking about her and give her my number (708)250-4745
Thanks honey and good luck!
-Jamie Kaufmann
99-01

Respond to this message   
VICTORIA

MISS ME YET

December 11 2005, 1:42 PM 

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU , GUESS WHO

Respond to this message   
victoria petrenchak

Re: MISS ME YET

May 6 2010, 5:21 AM 

who?

Respond to this message   
lindsey johnson cole

dearest brittany

April 5 2006, 2:22 AM 

I WAS AT MTN PARK WHEN YOU WERE SENT THERE. HOPEFULLY YOU REMEMBER ME AS I DO YOU. I REALLY HATE TO HEAR HOW THINGS TURNED OUT. I DO AGREE THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A TRANSITIONAL STAGE AFTER LEAVING MTN PARK. FORTUNATELY MY PARENTS KNEW THE BUBBLE WE LIVED IN(THAT BUBBLE SAVED MY LIFE) AND SENT ME TO ANOTHER SCHOOL. AT THIS SCHOOL I WAS ON AN INDEPENDANT LIVING PROGRAM. I WAS ABLE TO GET A JOB... TALK TO BOYS (THE FUNNEST PART EH... HAHA)AND SLOWLY FIND MY PLACE SO TO SPEAK. I DID WHOLLY LOVE IT THERE, BUT AS YOU KNOW THINGS ARE DIFFERENT OUT HERE, IT TAKES DISCIPLINE... THAT DEFINATELY WAS INSTILLED IN US THERE. I AM GRATEFUL I AM NOT WHERE I WAS BEFORE MTN PARK. THAT DOSENT MEAN I AM LIVING THE MOST RIGHTEOUS LIFE. I HAVE DONE GREAT THINGS, AND ALSO MANY STUPID THINGS..THANKFULLY THE LOVE OF GOD COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SIN... BECAUSE MANY HAVE I DONE. I KNOW ITS HARD TO SEE PAST WHAT WEVE GONE THROUGH, BUT ONCE THE SCALES ARE SHED FROM OUR EYES THEN WE CAN BE GRATEFUL... YOU ARE A MOTHER NOW, AND ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO TRAIN HIM IN THE WAY HE SHOULD GO. DO FOR HIM WHAT YOU FEEL MTN PARK HASNT DONE FOR YOU. YOU HAVE A CHOICE NOW..ITS NOT BEING FORCED ON YOU..I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU, AND IN CASE YOUR WONDERING NO,I AM NOT A GOODY GOOD.. (MY FAMILY WOULD CONCUR HAHA)BUT, I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE ADDICTIONS YOU HAVE.NOONE WANTS TO SEE SOMEONE THEY LOVE HURT.. AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED I LOVE EVERYONE I WENT TO MTN PARK WITH. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ME 918-851-7123, IF NOT I UNDERSTAND... BUT IF YOU NEED A LAUGH IM HERE..OK... TALK TO YOU LATER... LINDSEY JOHNSON COLE TULSA OK

Respond to this message   
ashley bragdon

Re: dearest brittany

March 26 2010, 6:06 AM 

that place was a fuckin night mare and the staff there are and were AWFUL PEOLPE they are the devil and i wish so badly that i could run into them one day...i went to the wills one day after i left there but they had moved guess since they closed down the hell holes they couldnt afford the million dollar mansion!!! lucky for them they did move cause i was goin in swinging and i pray to GOD haha that i find them one day

Respond to this message   
Loretta Spickelmire

I'm So Sorry

August 27 2007, 6:42 PM 

I don't know if you will get this message, but I hope you do. What happened to you at the home was real, and it was horrible. I honestly can't believe some of the personal attacks that were lodged at you for writing what you did. I was not in that particular Roloff home, but I was in another in the 80's. I run a healing support group on yahoo groups, and you will find people there who will support and believe you. The Roloff homes have been abusing people since the 60's, and the things they did were unspeakable. If you are interested please email me and I will send you an invite to our group.

Sincerely,
Loretta (Lorri)

Respond to this message   
Ashley (Brown) Peterson

Bullshiting

June 18 2010, 12:36 AM 

I don't even know if you will ever read this message. I've tried to find you and Vickie on Facebook, but I guess neither of you have pages. I just wanted to say that Mrs. G definitely put you through unneccessary bullshit. She sat around and got fat while we hoofed it to keep the place clean and tidy so all the parents would know what a wonderful job they were doing. I feel really guilty about not standing up for you in the cool group we were caught in. I was a coward, and for that I'm sorry. You were a good friend, and I should have been there for you. After I left MP I often thought about you. Remember when we all met at Palm Lane and we got talking cuz I kept drawing the sun from the Godsmack album? It makes me smile to think about it. And you, me, Vickie, and Caroline...we were like the Rat Pack of that hell hole! Laughs...we had swagger, even in coulottes! I hope things have leveled off for you. Things here have been up and down, but overall I've got a lot to be thankful for. I actually moved close to Winter Haven for a while(isn't that where you were from?), and attempted to find your house. May sound nuts, but for some reason I always remembered the address 129 Beverly Drive from your MP mail. That may not even be right, but I couldn't find the house anyway. I'm now living in Orlando and I'm going to school majoring in Event Management. Someday I will stop being a broke student, but that's at least a few years away. Anyway, I don't want to ramble. I just wanted you to know that I love you and I still think about you often. You had a really big impact on me and I doubt I'd have gotten through the MP experience if you weren't there. If you, or any other old friends get this, CALL ME!!!! 352-262-3830 or ashley.peterson.2010@knights.ucf.edu

Respond to this message   
Nikki

Im so sorry.

June 17 2013, 8:25 PM 

I remember her keeping you downstairs. I knew you had MD and couldn't believe she was insisting on toughing somebody up that needed help. She was such a cruel woman and I am seeing a lot of women that left the year I did.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.