Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Its all about what you do now!!

December 23 2004 at 4:09 PM
Laurel Pietryga 

I was there in Feb. of 1993, left after graduation of 1995, my graduation. 2 1/2 years...I cant really say if the experience there was all good or bad...it was a little of both I guess. I was sent there because of my "love" of the male attention, no drugs, no crimes. For the most part my time there was good, but this response in in reguard to the school acedemics...I don't believe that it was a good eduation, we worked in PACES...and we all flew through them so quickly, that a lot of it didn't stick...I went in with a 1.8 grade average, and left with a 3.7...yes, i applied myself to my studies, but if you all remember, those of you who were there, most of the PACES were centered around Christianity...not saying that it was bad, but there wasn't much for learning about the "real" world. I didn't realize this till my husband and I started discussing history...he is a huge history buff, and that was when I realized that i didn't know much more than Billy Sunday. As any student that went to this school or one like it, there are always going to be things that you liked, and disliked about it...but the bottom line is that we did survive it, and that you made it was it was when you were there...I had a good time, most of my memories were good. I made some of my best friends there, and have wonderful memories of most of the staff members. I guess all I am trying to say is this...remember the good things...remember why your parents sent you there in the first place, and build your future from that, don't dwell in the bad, its not healty, move on, and push forward, your life if what you make of it...:) Please email me, if you wish, would love to talk to any of you...Laurel

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.