Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Mt. Park 95-96

January 12 2005 at 5:15 AM
Amanda S. 

Hello all,
I went to Mt. Park from May 95-May 96. Just wondering if anyone else on here was there at that time. For some reason Mt. Park has been on my mind a lot lately.
I have to say that while I don't agree with a lot of the practices there, that Mt. Park saved my life. I wouldn't be the same person that I am today if I hadn't have gone there. For that I do owe it some grattitude.
Anyway, email me if any of you were there when I was.
moondncr3@aol.com
Amanda

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
trixie_wabbit

Re: Mt. Park 95-96

February 20 2005, 9:06 PM 

Amanda Schwartz?

Respond to this message   
amy cook

i hope this is the same mt park

January 27 2006, 12:35 PM 

I WAS IN MT PARK I BELIEVE IN 94-95. I HOPE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME MT PARK. THE OWNERS NAMES WERE MR. AND MRS WILLS. EVERYONE CALLED MRS. WILLS MAMA AND MR. WILLS POPPA. IF THIS IS RIGHT PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT BUNKYCRUNCH@YAHOO.COM THANKS AMY

Respond to this message   
Josha Schill

93 - 95

April 6 2005, 6:32 PM 

I have no idea why I wanted to type "Mountain Park " into my search...interesting

Respond to this message   
Jenn Smith

Re: 93 - 95

April 15 2005, 4:04 AM 

Hi this is Jennifer Plemons. I remember you just coming in. Josha I remember you!

Respond to this message   
Amanda

Josha

May 4 2006, 1:28 AM 

I have been trying to find you all these years! Where the heck have you been? Feel free to send me an email...we'll catch up on old times...hahaha!!! Oh my! Hope all is wonderful in your world!
Amanda Zimmer

Respond to this message   
Lisa Allen

I remember some of ya'll

March 3 2006, 4:53 AM 

What's up?? I remember you Jennifer Plemmons and Josha...I dunno if you guys remember me but I was in MP from 2/94-11/95 This is lisa allen (baker now) so if anyone wants to talk email me!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.