Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

i know its long...please read and respond

February 27 2005 at 9:12 PM
Kimberly Langston 

hello...my name is kim langston...i went to mp in may 1999, and graduated in may 2002...i stayed on staff there until march 2003, when they asked me to leave...then mama invited me to work at pl, which was supposed to be until august, but i only stayed till the end of june...i must say, since i was both student and staff, the staff are treated just as bad as the students, just with a pinch more freedom...i know i wasnt the best student...i didnt kick and scream and cuss, but i had that attitude that just stuck with me...while on staff, i befriended some of the students, esp. kim lott, which they didnt like cuz she was a "lost girl"...none of the married staff there liked me at all...esp. the women like mrs. gerhardt and julie gerhardt...i was treated worse than any of the staff there...i never got to go to town on my day off, so i was never able to buy the basic things i needed...and it only got worse when i got to pl...mrs. obriant and mrs. kennedy are the biggest bitches ever!!!...mrs. ob was cool sometimes, and often a lot of fun to be around, but she one time told me she wanted to slap me b/c i sprayed lysol on a dresser in the staff apartment and it ruined the paint job...big fuckin' deal!!...and mrs. kennedy was just the most rude and sacarstic bitch ive ever met in my life!...when i would correct the girls, they would go tell mrs. obriant, and she would yell at me and say "this is pl, not mp...thats not how we do it here!!"...finally i was told i wasnt even allowed in the staff apartments anymore, so when the girls went to bed, i had to too...i couldnt even go in there on my days off, so i was basically a student again...so i left early...i think that mama and papa and the gerhardts started these schools with a good heart and intention, but they became mean, and careless, and selfish...renee kocur and her husband came to visit my and my sis, and her hubby told me he hired a private detective to find out some stuff about the wills...did u know that they are worth over $40 million dollars??...well, maybe not anymore since all the lawsuits...LOL...they have vacation homes in all kinds of different places...like mexico...and some others...they became greedy...they have these homes and all this money, and boats, and an airplane (well, papa sold it cuz of his health), and that big ass RV b/c our parents struggled to come up with every dime possible to keep us there...yeah, i got a good education and a high school diploma, but should that have cost $36,000 in tuition??...plus another $12,000 for the year my sis was a student...and thats not to mention all the "student account" money, visits, packages, senior trip, etc...my mom spent over $50,000 on that school!!...fuck that!!...my mom was a single mom putting 2 of us threw that money sucking hell hole, and did they cut her a break??...hell no!!...i hated mp...yeah, i learned some good things, but most of it went down the drain as soon as i hit the outside world...keeping kids cooped up like that only makes them go wild when they get out...oh, and one more thing...fuck whoever talks shit to people that share their feelings on here, esp. whoever talked shit to brittany potter!!...who the fuck r u anyway??...u fuckin pussy!!...oh, and did anyone know that when stacey raab came back after her months of surgury they cut her medication back cuz they said they didnt think she didnt need to be popping all those pills??...those were prescribed to her!!...my life is hell right now...i did the bible college thing, and i even met a nice guy there...only problem is that he had a bad past, too, and now were broken up after 18 months...but only after he got on drugs, hit me, we both have been in jail for domestic violence, he fucked up my new car, cheated on me, and the list goes on and on...so thanks, mp, for the advice of meeting a good guy at a good bible college...that college only lasted 2 months anyway, till they kicked me out!...$665/month for nothin!...and now im not in school, have no life, and work a part time job serving coffee in a coffee shop...some good that school did me!!...thanks to all those who remained my friend, even when i became a bitter mean bitch at mp and pl...ive changed now...for the better or for the worse, i dont know...but i wish my life was different...oh, and my sis who also went there is now living with her b/f, drinks all the time and is a basic pot-head...and isnt in school either, probably never will be, and has been working at starbucks for 2 years...yeah, were just headed for great successful lives, huh?...well, ive said too much...i got a little carried away, i guess...if anyone wants to email me or reply, feel free!...i love all of u and miss u so much...i still want to have that reunion in CA sometime...any takers??... :) well, bye for now! p.s.looking forward to hanging out with stacey raab next weekend!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
concerned

Re: i know its long...please read and respond

February 28 2005, 12:52 AM 

I just got done reading your long message. Or should I say your long article of shit!!! If mp was sooooooo bad, then why in the fuck did you stay as staff??? Usually if you don't like somewhere you LEAVE! Bye the way Bitch you called me a "pussy". Your the pussy!!Yeah!Bitch!You! You were a rude bitchy student but the Gerhardts let you have a chance of being staff and you fucked that up too! You treated us all like shit! You did not get treated like shit their! You know what your fuckin problem is! Yeah , I'll tell you. You got kicked out of being staff,b/c of a bunch of stuff. Went to college got kicked out their . And now your life is messed up and your looking for someone to blame so you dont't have to face up to your own actions.I have a lot more to say but I have a date I got to get ready for so I'll wrap it up for now by just saying this one thing, I sure as hell hope your not professing to be a Christian. Your life may be the only Bible someone will read! I'm not trying to be a Bitch, Just wanting to stick up for what's right! Phil 3:13,14

Respond to this message   
kim langston

February 28 2005, 1:22 AM 

oh, ok, and u r professing to be a christian, right??...u have a worse mouth than me and ur all putting verse references on ur note...god spews u out of his mouth u luke-warm hypocrite...i stayed b/c i had a great time towards the end of my senior year, and also i had nowhere to go for the summer...to be honest, i was almost scared to go home after not being in the outside world for so long...i stayed past the summer cuz i just got used to staying and cuz i would miss my friends...i dont know who the hell u r, but u sure are a fucking scared ass hypocritical bitch...at least i tell it how it is and im not like "oh, u claim to be christian u beepity, beepity, beep, beep, oh, yeah, and i claim ph. blah blah blah for my life verse"...LMAO...god must be real proud to call u one of his own...so, im curious to know just who u r cuz u sure talk a lot of shit to everybody...and yeah, maybe i was a bitch when i was there, but at least i am mature enough to admit it, unlike you, who cant even let us know who u r...and whoever u r, i hope i treated u real bad at mp cuz u obviously deserve it...ur too narrow-minded to realize that people change after they leave mp...why is it so suprising that someone worked on staff and now hates it once theyve stood on the outside looking in?...im not the only former staff that hates that place...anywayz, i hope u have a great time on that date and that he (or she, depending on which way u swing) realizes what a complete arrogant bitch u r...oh, and one more thing, i think im smart enough to know that im the only one who can change my life...duh!...thats not rocket science...im just saying what everyone else is saying and doing what theyre doing...we just get on here to tell how our life is now, and more importantly how mp or pl effected us, whether it be good or bad...all u do is talk shit about us...why dont u let us know where u stand?...how was mp or pl for u?...too painful to talk about?...thats how it was for me for a long time till i got the fuck over it and opened up to people...how dare u criticize people that are sharing their experience with people who they think should care, but obviously not everyone does...well, hope ur life is going good, whoever u r, cuz u seem to have all ur shit together by the way u talk down to other people...or wait, could that be a way for u to deal with ur own insecurities?...by putting others down?...i think so!!...damn, i should be a psyciatrist!...good riddins...oh, and if u have anything else negative to say, go ahead...i can give u another earful right back...

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

Hey Kim

February 28 2005, 9:38 PM 

Hey Kim,
I've had a bunch of the same problems as you. I stayed the extra year because I was caught up in the whole MP thing and I really needed closure for myself so I could move on in my life from there because I felt like such a nobody by the way I had never had a student and I was made to believe I was a terrible person- also I started to buy into the whole MP idea of Christianity because they knew so much about the Bible and made us feel like their secret to "succes" at MP - as in being a "leader" was because of Jesus and that "Jesus" was some mystery I could never achieve because I was not one of the "elect". The staff at MP really played God- but you can't play God- He'll bite you back- so I feel justified by MP and PL closing because they acted like MP saved you because of their "special" understanding of the Bible and their "connections" to the few "true" Christians. I stayed an extra year just to feel like I had some control- If I had left when I could have - which I had already done before for 11th grade I would have felt that I was not doing God's will because that is just how the Holy Spirit was moving me. Also Mrs. Gerhardt told all of us seniors (2002) that God brought us to MP to stay on as staff- she told us basically that we were "out of God's will" if we didn't stay as staff. I had a pretty negative view of myself the whole time- I felt I couldn't do things as well as others because I wasn't as good as them. When I did leave MP I felt so much love from the outside world of my old friends- which were the only people I could relate to- I never felt that love at MP because no one knew me because we were not allowed to get to know each other. Also MP told us we should basically witness to people about MP - not Jesus. They told us that the Romans Road is the formula for salvation- but it didn't save me- I believe that saved is a term for this life- and that it is a process with many steps but it is all about knowing Jesus and knowing God through Him but of course- it has nothing to do with me except that I know I am saved because I have a desire to know more about Him and emulate Him. MP made me the outside world was like MP- It made me think it was normal to make fun of people and embarrass them so I thought the world would be a horrible place when I got out just like MP was. Also I felt like I had a place at MP- like at least people knew who I was and so I felt that if I left I would not belong anywhere. It has been very hard for me to be a Christian because I didn't become a Christian of my own free will- I was brainwashed into it- so now I can't turn my life around- I have to take it step by step- I had alot of backtracking to do when I got out of there so I could find out who I was in relation to the world and learn for myself what was right and wrong because I wanted to know the truth not just take MP's word because I did not believe that people were as bad as MP made them out to be- Mp was so isolated from the rest of the country- How could they know that people were so bad when they didn't know the people- also it confused me that if I got the chance to be saved- why shouldn't I go witness to my old friends- because they cared more about me personally than MP and I wanted to believe MP was good because I didn't want those years of my life to be a complete waste. I didn't want to be selfish- so I loved my friends from before MP and I had more communication with them than I ever had had with my family- and so if we were supposed to convert our families then shouldn't we at least talk about Jesus to our friends.
I have just recently learned to not use vulgar language because of my friends pointing out to me that it is not respectfull. It is easy to accept advice from people who have no ulterior motives and who tactfully and caringly administer the advice- unlike MP where it was screamed in our faces like they were trying to make robots out of us that lived by their words.
My advice for you is to get back in school - just go to a normal college- College is the only way to get a good enough job these days to raise a family and provide everything you need to live. I would advise you not to go to a Christian College because many Christian Colleges are not aproved by the state and are really a waste of time unless you want to be a church worker. You can get grants to go to college or be in a work program. It is too expensive these days to live on a low wage salary.
Wish you the best.

Respond to this message   
Stacie Korp

Re: Hey Kim

March 26 2016, 4:58 AM 

Hey if you want to catch up email me at Redlatz1984@gmail.com we were at mp at the same time.

Respond to this message   
Bridget Eby

March 1 2005, 12:55 AM 

Dude I totally agree with kim! mp did help in a lot of ways, but in a lot of ways it really fucked us up!!!!It kept us out of having a record or getting pregnant or overdosing on drugs. But only for the time we were their!!!!! How could we deal W/ problems like that when we weren't even allowed to say the word pants! I went to MP 1 month after I turned 15 stayed 2 yrs and 1 month,got kicked out and then went to a girls home for the next 6 and a half months. Bye the time I came home I was almost 18. Never had a job, no diploma,I had not even seen most of my family for like a long time. Even when I did come home my parents like hated me b/c they believed mp. Okay you cant put a group of troubled teens together and expect them not to get in trouble! Thats like putting a 9 yr old in a room with a 100 raptists and expect her not to get raped or however you spell it! COMMON SENSE!! Plus if mp was so great of place then way isn't it still open! All places like mp and happiness hill need to just shut down and mind their own GOd damn business!! Plus its not like their kids did all that well anyway. Oh and one last thing IT REALLY FUCKED UP MY PARENTS!!!! When I finally did come home my parents went all spiiritual on me and kept telling me how lost I was. Just for stupid stuff like wearing somewhat of slutty clothes or saying a cuss word,stuff like that.They never did any of that till they started going to church its like they are brainwashed or something like that. I gotta bounce now but talk later. Call me if you want 1 785 667 4773.

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

March 4 2005, 3:25 PM 

where the fuck have you been your brother said you moved when i called the house

Respond to this message   
stephanie connor

hey

April 29 2006, 4:35 AM 

hi kim email me at rabieshots7@hotmail.com or call if you want #520-2726301

Respond to this message   
Kimberly Langston

Thanks!

August 24 2014, 1:27 PM 

For telling that girl off that talked bad about my sharing my experience at MP. You're 100% right..that's what this is for, an who is she to judge? And quoting verses to back up her buckshot!? Wow. Have a great day and thanks again๐Ÿ˜€

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

to miss concerned (read and respond 2 this bitch)

March 11 2005, 2:38 PM 

okay first off who the fuck are u. 2 correct u, u are a pussy. bitch and i said so now what the fuck. why u talking shit but at the same time got your identity hid. fuck if you got something to say say it and let a motherfucker know u said it. u can't down kim for something she felt at the time. of course when all of us were at mountain park we probably all thought about being staff cause we were locked up for so long,we kind of did forget about the world we were forced not to think about,talk about or even see. at one point i wanted to go back and be staff but u know what i thought fuck it. i wish i can save a whole bunch of teenagers lives but fuck there going to do what they want regardless and i rather do what i can in new orleans than at mountain park cause they won't have no other choice but to conform. every one else is "saved" but you're not. so you know what they do they seperate u from everone else. so what you're not ready to be saved okay. but to them it means you're contaminated. yes i profess to be saved and still do. cause i am but just cause i curse, drink, smoke, or anything else doesn't mean i don't love the lord and he didn't come into my heart when i asked him. when the lord knows me and i still talk to him everyday. the will help me with those problems in time. when he convicts me or shows me that this whatever i am doing i really need to stop i will but i can only do one thing at a time i can't change overnigh. and thats one thing mountain park expected.
so what you're saying is a whole bunch of bull shit. we all got our opinions and different experience from mountain park, some good and some terrible. how could you judge another. bitch you don't know the actual reason why kim left. you're just going by what the other staff told you. but in all actuality they were all conforming just like we were.
this is for everyone and i brittany brown said it.

if bro. and mrs. gerhardt, bo and julie, the obriants and all the other staff gave any fuck about us teenagers for real it would have been alot harder to close mountain park that what it was. what are they doing today. probably the same thing i'm doing right now. getting blowed

i hated mountain park to but fuck it that was 2-3 years ago man leave that shit in the past. i'm getting high and you know what else some people even get there laugh on when i tell them about it. so all you bitches just need to shut the fuck up cause even hough you complain and bad mouth mountain park you were still there ass wholes and you can;t change that. so live your fucking life and leave the shit alone please lets all relate on another level.

Respond to this message   
Kimberly Langston

Hello

August 24 2014, 1:15 PM 

I was just looking up MP websites cuz I was telling a friend about my boarding school experience and I saw this bullshit that I had written several years back. I don't know who you are but I must say I am sorry for the rude things that I said. I was in a bad place in my life at that time and am doing much better now. God bless ๐Ÿ˜Š

Respond to this message   
gina thacker

hey Kim

March 1 2005, 11:40 PM 

hey Kim whats up hope to here from ya soon

Gina

Respond to this message   
sarah gibbs

Kim

March 2 2005, 3:03 AM 

Kim, I could be wrong but I think the pussy ass bitch who calls themself concerned might be Gina Thacker.....In a previous post, she ended it with sincerely and concerned, Gina Thacker......Just thought I'd bring that to attention

Respond to this message   
sarah gibbs

Re: Kim

March 2 2005, 3:04 AM 

And if its not, Gina, I'm sorry but whoever it is is really rude and needs to keep theyre trap closed

Respond to this message   
Anonymous

Re: Kim

March 2 2005, 8:49 PM 

No not me besides who the hell are you?

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

March 4 2005, 3:22 PM 

wuz up kim this is brittany brown of course just hollin at ya if you ever want to say high just hit me up (504)305-2689

Respond to this message   
Kara Connor

Hey

March 18 2005, 5:06 PM 

Hi this is Kara, well duh you can see, ne wayz i think your doin hella good compared to most that have left that place. shit isnt easy once you leave and some more than most maybe go a lil overboard but fuck it what can you do but take things slower next time. i am glad to hear your doin aiight. talk to you laterz.

Respond to this message   
Stacie Korp

hey

March 26 2016, 4:59 AM 

Hey if you want to catch up email me at Redlatz1984@gmail.com we were at mp at the same time.

Respond to this message   
liz andresky

wuzup girl!

March 23 2005, 1:46 AM 

kim i totally agree with you that our parents put so much money into that school and were mostly all just the same now as we wouldve been if we didnt goto that school. my email adress is lzzbthmarion@aol.com if u eveer wanna talk.
luv yall!
liz

Respond to this message   
Jessica (your sister)

why you gotta lie, kim?

March 23 2005, 8:45 PM 

so let me try and defend myself a little bit from what my sister said in her note about me...by the way my sister and i are not on bad terms with each other, in fact, i think we now have a better relationship with each other than we ever have...so yes i do work at starbucks and have been for over 2 years now but i like doing it so thats all that matters, as long as im happy...i do have a boyfriend who ive been with for a little over a year now, we live together and have a great relationship. we hope to eventually get married and have kids one day but not yet. im smart enough to be using birth control, some of you other girls should try that. i am not a big pothead like kim says, yes i smoke weed on occasion but not like an everyday thing. im just happy to say that im not doing any other drugs anymore like i used to, so i think im doing alright. i drink quite a bit, to be honest, but im responsible about it...anyway, i just wanted to let you all know whats REALLY going on in my life right now...id love to hear from some of you guys, so heres my number (408) 847-4131...hope to talk to you guys soon...

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.