Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
brittany brown

Re: why you gotta lie, kim?

March 25 2005, 1:52 AM 

hey wuz up really i can care less what you do is your business and can't nobody judge you but God but it's nice hereing from you again. actually i think that we both might have some of the same habits but hey who doesn't at least there controlled

holla back

Respond to this message   
victoria (anderson) petrenchak

VICTORIA PETRENCHAK

March 25 2005, 4:05 AM 

hey, whats up with all the madness. you guys are all talking so harshly to each other. when in all reality, if we look back its those same people that went through the same experiences as us, and most importantly WITH US. come on ya'alls, i KNOW I CAN BE A BITCH, but not to those who daily supplied me with a dose of sanity, which is the ONLY THING, that kept me and all you other girls from completely breaking down. dont think i dont remember the tears, as well as the fears. but the only thing i found to stop them, was the good memories, the times we laughed, even when we got in trouble for cutting up, or being too loud. i loved all of you then, and i still do. sometimes i open these web sites, and cant get out of them for hours and hours, just reading the names of girls brings tears to my eyes, and always helps to bring back a few more good memories as well. i hated it just like the rest of you, but i never hated any of you, i hope that nobody would fall short of forgiving me for ever being a bitch, or for not being the friend that they needed. but seriously at heart we were never cell mates, we were family. we went to sleep every night to the same faces, and woke up every morning to them, some of us for years. kim i didnt mean any of this directly to you hun, i just used your message to respond to, to get mine up. bye the way, i miss you hella, i hope you still have the same long blonde hair, i do, well at least its still blonde, (hee-hee). Love, Victoria Rose

Respond to this message   
Patience

Hey whats up!!!!!

January 4 2006, 5:25 PM 

Hey, whats up! i agree totally! i dont know if you remember me but yeah Mt.Park was a bitch i was there for fifteen months! well i dont have time right now ill talk more mater.write me.

patience miller
1916 Waterfront dr.
iowa city,ia

Respond to this message   
stephanie connor

hey biotch

April 29 2006, 3:14 AM 

hi remember me

Respond to this message   
Lindsey

Hey Kim

June 28 2006, 2:56 AM 

Hey its Lindsey i dont know if you remember me but i was a student there when you were a staff member and damn i agree with everything you say. just wanted to say hello

Respond to this message   
Anna

Palm lane sucks

July 11 2006, 10:40 PM 

I hated it i totally agree with kim thank god my mom figured them out after me being there for only six months and pulled me out and i was fine I didnt "relapse" like they said i would ? I'm completely fine , normal , happy and well off now! So fuck the wills,gerheards,obrients,warrens,and Meagan Richter!!! Anna Taylor(now Lucas)

Respond to this message   
Nicole

Hey!

April 23 2007, 12:31 AM 

Hi Kim,

You probably don't remember me, Nicole Hoffman(now Nicole Bustamante)I was a student at PL when you came. I was the girl who you knocked over my Jenga tower, lol.

I totally agree with everything you say.

I think the Obriants were really nice, but Mrs. Kennedy....don't get me started on her!

I'm sorry to hear you're not doing well, hope things are better by now. I'm married now, been married for almost 2 years. I also tried out the christian college thing, I went to Hyles for a semester adn my parents ended up taking me out cause I met someone they didn't like. too bad for them, Lindsey and Lauren helped me "escape" and now I'm married to him, lol.

Just thought I'd say hi!

Anywone who remebers me, feel free to email me at Guerita135@yahoo.com

Don't worry, I'm not a "goody two shoes" any more, heehee.

Respond to this message   
Megan Schmitt

Hey remember me?

September 26 2008, 7:55 PM 

Hi Nicole

I saw your post up on Network 54, i just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing.
Hope all is well for you

Megan

Respond to this message   
daniel ruth

Re: i know its long...please read and respond

February 9 2008, 10:43 PM 

hi,
My name is Daniel Ruth and I went to MP back in 2000 to 2002. I've been trying to get in contact with some of the students who were there around the same time i was. i would like to be able to talk to you about how things are going. If you want you can e-mail me back or hit me up on my myspace using the same e-mail. I hope to hear back from you

Respond to this message   
megan

hi guys

February 16 2008, 8:29 PM 

my name is megan dimarco formerly dettwiller.. i was at mp in 2003..you probably dont remember me. brittany you were my orietation guide. and kim worked there while i was there. mp did fuck me up in alot of ways actually i never did any drugs before mp, but i have expeiremented with drugs and been on some sort of medication since i left there. my family all hates me because they dont understand why i left there.so when i turned 18 and left i had nowhere to go and nobody to help me.i think ive done allright for myself though. i am now married and have a two year old daughter, and im pregnant with my 2nd. i would love to hear from anybody who was there at the same time as me...find me on myspace my e-mail is megan_dimarco85@yahoo.com.

Respond to this message   
Stacie

kim

May 27 2008, 3:49 AM 

Kim,
Hey I doubt you remember me but I went to MP when you did. As a matter of fact I had you for a guide a few times... I know how you feel about this school girl! I still have nightmares about it. If you ever want to catch up e mail me... sdkorp@yahoo.com
Stacie Korp

Respond to this message   
Tiffany

Hey Kim

September 4 2008, 4:52 AM 

Hey Kimmie,

I know that you absolutely hate this name b/c I absolutely hated the name Tiffy which you so willingly called me. I still have your laundry hamper with love KImmie somewhere. I hope you are well and am glad to hear from you. Hello to everyone else hope every one is well.

Tiffany Evans AKA Grimm

Respond to this message   
theresa

diploma

November 17 2008, 12:35 AM 

I'm trying to find out how to get copy of my diploma from graduating fron mpba
Since they are closed,I do not know who to contact. Charisse

Respond to this message   
christina leonardini

May 29 2011, 3:19 PM 

i totally agree with you i also attended mp and ya i learned some good things too but mentally my life is fucked up because of that fuckin place im glad we are on the same page.

Respond to this message   
jayme musser

May 1 2012, 4:19 PM 

hey kim i dont know if u remember me but i was a student there when u were a staff member.it was jayme mittag then.the thing i have to say about mp is that i have trouble having normal relationships even with my family now.i keep myself blockaded away from everyone because thats how it was there.if you want to chat sometime my number is 417-592-3743

Respond to this message   
Nikki

I remember you!

June 17 2013, 8:20 PM 

I cant believe you went through what I did! I knew you stayed on as staff but I thought you liked it there! Im so glad you told the truth about that horrible place. I remember them taking all my clothes away and wouldnt let me talk to my mom or dad hardly ever and I was banned from sitting in chairs and was put on the silence treatment for months. I still remember everything.

Respond to this message   
Kristyn (Koch) Sanders

Hi Kim and Kara

May 19 2014, 4:50 PM 

Hi Kim and Kara you were both my orientation guides I think! I remember you too Brittany Potter!!!I know this is a really old post but it would be nice to catch up with you guys and get some new updates! I hated Mountain Park as much as most of us on here and it was an awful experience for me too. After my parents took me home we found out that the ear infection I had "that brother Gerhardt looked at personally....NOT..that wasn't so bad" almost cost me my hearing on my left side bc they wouldn't take me back to the Dr. saying " I was a runaway risk." When I had done nothing to seem like a risk. Same thing with my ankle that I fractured while I was there (carrying a stack of chairs downstairs for church) and they wouldn't take me back to get it casted (yeah, going to run away with a freaking fractured ankle!!!!) so all I got was an ace bandage for about 2 weeks and my crutches were taken at the same time b/c I was told I was being a baby. My leg was swollen and black and blue all the way to my knee!!! I still have some problems with it to this day. On top of that MaMa ridiculed me in front of everyone for saying I was carrying a HUGE stack of chairs when I was at the hospital b/c that was a friend of hers and I made her look bad. And I find it interesting that my parents never received the pictures of my injuries that I sent to them. What a place!! Glad they are finally being exposed for what they truly are. I don't blame them for any problems I have had since but it has effected me as an adult for sure. I still have nightmares and cringe everytime I think about the place. They did give me a knowledge of God that I never had before and I have since gained my own thoughts and ideas of what God wants for me in my life. My mom has told me I was pure evil hearted before going to MP and that after she could see that my heart had changed and I was in a better place but that doesn't mean I'm not a little more fucked up b/c of it also!! It's so great to hear everyone's personal thoughts about MP (since we weren't allowed to speak our thoughts while we were there!!)

Respond to this message   
Kimberly Langston

I must say I'm sorry...

August 24 2014, 1:21 PM 

For the horrible things I said in my rant. I just came across it and honestly don't remember spewing all that garbage out of my mouth. That was several years ago and I was in a very bad place in my life at that time. Things are much better now, and having matured a bit, I don't view my time at MP as such as bad experience. I believe it helped me in many ways. I've learned that every life experience makes you who you are, and I love who I am today...Well, most of the time...I still have my "Kim Moments"! 😃

Respond to this message   
Hal Wychopen

HAHA

September 8 2014, 10:36 PM 

I remember all of you guys. Thats some good shit. I do not have anything nice to say about MP...01-03...Caused alot of issues when I left, but hey life moves on. I do not regret it. If nothing else, I learned what I did not want to be when I grew up :)

Respond to this message   
Stacie Korp

Its been a long time

March 26 2016, 4:57 AM 

Hey if you want to catch up email me at Redlatz1984@gmail.com we were at mp at the same time.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.