Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

whats really good from the NO

March 4 2005 at 3:39 PM
brittany brown 

look all i can say i. what the fuck is up wit all this ya know what i'm saying. i read alot of this shit and people still trying to find shit on mtn park but fuck its done and over with kid. whatever happened it did and we can't change it. that's kind of fucked up we had to sit all them years waste time an shit. but fuck grow up and take your lick sometimes you get fucked in the ass by life.
so basicly what i'm saying is don't ask me no bitch ass questions about the place cause i'm really not concerned, but if you know me and my name ring a bell holla at the kid. yes i am married i got a daughter i still stay in new orleans we still doing it big down here. yes i smoke, drink occassionally,go to clubs but who gives a fuck and if you don't like it bitch you can kiss my ass cause i really never asked for your mother fucking opinion.

holla back(504) 305-2689

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mary Burwell

hey

March 4 2005, 3:58 PM 

Hey Brittany! Sounds like you're doing good. here's my number if you want to call: (256)457-9198.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

scripture

March 4 2005, 7:43 PM 

Lamentations 3:27- It is good for a man to bear the yoke in his youth. At least MP prepared (me at least) for a world that I don't always get what I want in and prepared me to know how to handle hard situations and keep my cool.

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

Re: scripture

March 5 2005, 3:41 AM 

right ya know what i mean. dog they might have been kind devious but damn dawg i might have died if i didn't go there and yeah they did some down bad shit, but before i came there i was doing some wicked terrible shit honestly so that was probably God punishing my ass. so look at it like that hey they saw a way to get paid they took it got away with it for a minute and got caught. don't that sound like some foul shit we all out here doing it. if a nigga showed me a quick way to make a million i'm down bitch wouldn't you be. so look at it like that man stop hating you had a bad experience meet upand live your fucking life. that is one thing i learned at mountain park stop dwelling on the fucking past!

Respond to this message   
Jeff

March 5 2005, 9:36 AM 

You're a god damned wigger.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

Right

March 5 2005, 12:22 PM 

Hey Brittany,
I hadn't really realized that MP did teach us to move on from our pasts, They told us to forget about the past and they had that song "It's over" that says "I only see the future, not what I left behind, I only see tomorrow, yesterday's no longer mine". That's for pointing it out, sister.

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

Re: Right

March 5 2005, 3:22 PM 

yeah i remember that mary i was trying to remember songs from mp and i was singing them for my husband he loves to here me sing to him. what else do you remember

Respond to this message   
the real me(brittany brown)

Re: ...

March 5 2005, 3:20 PM 

no bitch you got the game fucked up ain't nothing about "b" is wigger mother fucker i'm all nigga. now you feel that. i'm the only black bitch loved by mountain park accomplished shit at mountain park etc....
now you just got on my bad side you fucking cracker. if you don't know nigga don't come at me side ways bitch. i ain't like the rest of these bitches on here havn't you notice i say just what the fuck i feel.mountain park didn't change me that much bitch i'm still in effect

Respond to this message   
Jeff

March 5 2005, 8:42 PM 

Ok, in that case you are a dumb, ignorant nigger.

Respond to this message   
Bridget Eby

March 6 2005, 7:02 PM 

Who the hell do you fuckin think you are calling her dumb, let alone a nigger. YOU ass wiping, dog fucking white bitch ass trash!!

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

March 7 2005, 12:33 PM 

About Jeff- Brittany is right. Webster's calls a "cracker" a bragging liar and that's about all I'm getting from his posts.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

songs

March 7 2005, 12:45 PM 

Brittany,
I don't have copies of most of the songs but I remember parts of some of them. One of them went: Once in the stillness, Of a late midnight hour, I felt the presence of the Lord's saving power, I fell on my knees and, I cried to him there, oh merciful savior, you're a lost sinner's prayer, Now every hour of every day, And every moment, And in every way, I'm leaning on Jesus, He's the rock of my soul, and I'm singing his praises- wherever I go...........
Sweet Jesus, sweet Jesus, what a wonder you are, you are brighter than the morning star, You are fairer, much fairer, than the ? precious, more precious than gold...........
I love you Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship You, oh my soul rejoice, take joy my king, in what You hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound, in Your ear

............It's 8:45 A.M. maybe I'll remember some more of theses later.

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

Re: songs

March 7 2005, 1:02 PM 

i ain't even worrying about this jeff character that's irrelevent. what's good though mary i remember when i was on orientation with you oh my goodness was that an experience of this lifetime. but i enjoyed it though you were one of the orientation guides i actually listened too. but where are you as you know i am in new orleans, louisiana. please respond keep in ind we all are still sisters

Respond to this message   
Chris

More of the song

October 7 2006, 2:23 AM 

Verse 2
I'll never forget that night on my knees
The joy of that hour has never left me
It's my sweetest memory that time can't erase
I'm saved by his mercy and redeemed by his grace

Respond to this message   
Chris

Every hour of Every Day

October 7 2006, 2:40 AM 

Sorry! Here's the whole song. Should have done that the first time.

Once in the stillness of the late midnight hour
I felt the presence of the Lord's saving power
I fell on my knees and I cried to him there
Oh Merciful Savior! Hear a lost sinner's prayer!

Now every hour of every day
In every moment, in every way
I'm leaning on Jesus, the Rock of my soul
And singing his praises wherever I go

I'll never forget that night on my knees
The joy of that hour has never left me
It's my sweetest memory that time can't erase
I'm saved by his mercy and redeemed by his grace

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

March 7 2005, 1:18 PM 

whats up with you girl i like how you tagged that bitch 4 me. hot shit. anyway why you ain't been calling me at home.holla at me chick. what's going on with dinara, how is she doing and shit man. give me her number so i can call her. and wuz up with you too are you in school and shit still. i'm out. keep ya head up girl.

Respond to this message   
Bridget Eby

March 8 2005, 4:00 AM 

Hey! Sorry I havent called much. I cant rack up my parents bill anymore cause I dont live w/ them. But ya Im still in school,I graduate on May 15. Dinara I dont know she wants to stay where shes at. But Im still going tyo help her out as much as I can till she knows what she wants to do. She just got a job at Hobby Lobby. oh this is gay and I dont know why I have them but I have all the Bible study song sheet we used. Ill call you sometime and mail them to you!Well gotta go. But take care.

Respond to this message   
Mary Burwell

Re:

March 8 2005, 4:51 PM 

I'm going to school at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. I have a little over a year completed right now. I live at the UAH dorms. I'm pretty happy. School is pretty tough on me but I'm getting straight B's right now. I'm taking 4 classes- full time.

What's it's like being a mom?

Respond to this message   
britany brown

Re: Re:

March 8 2005, 10:34 PM 

well keep your head b's are damn good. no i'm not currently in school but i am going soon i just talked to my school counselor the only thing is though i would have to quit my job and corey and i are not that financially stabled anyway let me hurry up and go i have to write bridget and get off this internet to cook and clean. wow it's funbeing a wife (yeah right)

Respond to this message   
brittany brown

March 8 2005, 10:43 PM 

oh yeah B won't you give me dinara #. i didn't here u the first time your phone cut out. and congradulations chick i wish i could be at your graduation to support u. anyway holla back

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.