Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Well this is all interesting...

March 16 2005 at 8:07 PM
Kara Connor 

If you'd like to know...My name is Kara Connor (Czerwinski) and I went to Mt. Park during 1998-2001. And what do I have to say about it? Well... Bro. and Mrs. Gerhardt are not who any one says thery are. and furthermore it screwed me up. Yea, try cleaning the cabin with Bro. Gerhardt there. I still have bad dreams to this day about that place and what they did to me and I cant imagine putting my two babies in a place like that. They say they love God? Yea, they make their god and religion into what they want it to be so they can justify the way they treat people. I think they are all sick and twisted and should be punished the way they punished the students.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Mary Burwell

Hey

March 17 2005, 3:37 PM 

Hey Kara,
Congratulations about your babies. What else is going on in your life?

Respond to this message   
liz andresky

Re: Hey

March 23 2005, 1:48 AM 

watup kara!! hey i didnt know u had kids! email me back soon!
luv ya
liz

Respond to this message   
matthew diecidue

how is your brother doin?

January 27 2009, 8:54 PM 

hey i went to mp with your bro jus checking up with him. email me or go to my myspace

Respond to this message   
kara connor-czerwinski

will this find you?

November 1 2013, 5:19 AM 

hey lady its kara! lost touch with you and its been tooo long... 503 444 7825 / 971 222 6746 or email me kara.czerwinski83@gmail.com or facebook kara nicole lol miss you lady i hope all is well

Respond to this message   
Hilde Lynn

kara connor

June 5 2009, 12:43 AM 

did we know eachother? was i your orientation guide? its been a long time and names get mixed. if so, i would like to tell you something, but first i have to know if i am speaking to the correct person :)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.