Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

VICTORIA PETRENCHAK

March 25 2005 at 4:08 AM
VICKI P 

hey, whats up with all the madness. you guys are all talking so harshly to each other. when in all reality, if we look back its those same people that went through the same experiences as us, and most importantly WITH US. come on ya'alls, i KNOW I CAN BE A BITCH, but not to those who daily supplied me with a dose of sanity, which is the ONLY THING, that kept me and all you other girls from completely breaking down. dont think i dont remember the tears, as well as the fears. but the only thing i found to stop them, was the good memories, the times we laughed, even when we got in trouble for cutting up, or being too loud. i loved all of you then, and i still do. sometimes i open these web sites, and cant get out of them for hours and hours, just reading the names of girls brings tears to my eyes, and always helps to bring back a few more good memories as well. i hated it just like the rest of you, but i never hated any of you, i hope that nobody would fall short of forgiving me for ever being a bitch, or for not being the friend that they needed. but seriously at heart we were never cell mates, we were family. we went to sleep every night to the same faces, and woke up every morning to them, some of us for years. kim i didnt mean any of this directly to you hun, i just used your message to respond to, to get mine up. bye the way, i miss you hella, i hope you still have the same long blonde hair, i do, well at least its still blonde, (hee-hee). Love, Victoria Rose

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
GIna

Re: VICTORIA PETRENCHAK

March 29 2005, 4:31 AM 

Hey how are ya. I don't know if you remember me but i remember you. The day you left you disappeared in the night. When we all woke up we were like what happened to Victoria. Well even though it has been a few years; hope all is well you sound like you are doing good and hopefully you are. Well its good to hear from you

Gina

Respond to this message   
Jennifer White

Victoria!!!!!!!!!

March 30 2005, 10:02 PM 

How are you! Are you still in WA, I want to see you! The second you see this either e-mail or call me, 253-951-2649 (cell) 253-639-2278 (house, I don't get service when I'm home)

Anyone else that sees this and wants to catch up please call me. We all spent SO much time together I hate to think we never would speak again. We all have different opinion of MP and I don't really care about that, none of us would be who we are today without MP, and God does everthing for a reason. But one thing I don't want to do is give certain people at MP the satisfation of never speaking to all of you again, I think that would be stupid!

Love you all,
Jennifer White

Respond to this message   
stephanie connor

hey

April 29 2006, 3:31 AM 

hi its me stephanie whats going on

Respond to this message   
veronica frascone

hey! my v-pet

April 22 2005, 6:31 AM 

you had better remember me. i have spent so much time trying to find you over the years. you meant so much to me when i was there. i had so much fun with you. talking about nordstroms, and how we were the "v princesses". i think you are totally right about remembering the good times we shared together. all of us. we all have a sisterhood with each other that no one can fully understand except for us that went through that experience. this is something that has bonded all of us for life and there is nothing that can break that. even if we want it to be broken. anyway. please write me back. or email. shit, or call. i would love to talk with you. i love you and what you did for me while i was there. love, your v-pet, veronica
770 873 0782

Respond to this message   
Hilde Lynn

OMG

June 5 2009, 1:44 AM 

Ha ha! Victoria Petrenchak! My god! When I think of you, I have this image of you with your fluffy blond hair stalking around the dorm, passing out the laundry and rolling your eyes...
I liked what you wrote. People are so angry with eachother on this site and I really do not care for it. We were all we had and we are all still our link to that past.
Whats your life like now? Just curious.
I have been living in Europe for two years making art but I am coming back to the states next month, errr. Life is a ride.

Respond to this message   
contessa tasky

Re: OMG

July 20 2009, 7:00 AM 

i dont know if you remember me, but i am so happy to hear you are doing so well. i remember the day you came in, i remember the way they treated you. I am so happy to know this nightmare we had made many of us stronger whatever our opinions are.

be well
contessa

Respond to this message   
janelle dibona

hey girl

July 29 2009, 3:50 PM 

I just wanted to say hi.i thought mountain park wasnt that bad.kept me out of trouble .im married live in fl.well just wanted to say hi glad your doing good.you were never a bitch to me .thank you 4 that .hahah

Respond to this message   
Stacy Lester - Davis

Vicki P

January 30 2010, 2:24 AM 

I remember you well Vicki P! You used to tease me and say I looked like a gummy bear LOL You were a hoot.

Respond to this message   
Ashley (Brown) Peterson

Yo Chickie!

June 18 2010, 12:41 AM 

OMG i about died when I found this site. I've tried to look you and Brittany up on facebook, but couldn't find you. What are you up to these days? Call or email me!!! 352-262-3830 or ashley.peterson.2010@knights.ucf.edu I miss our cool group. We really were pretty freakin awesome! :)

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.