Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

HEY WHATS UP

March 26 2005 at 12:39 PM
COURTNEY BISHOP 

HEY EVERYONE. WHATS UP THIS IS COURTNEY BISHOP. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE REMEMBERS ME BUT I WAS IN MP FROM MAR 02- MAY 03. I GRADUATED IN '03 WITH BREANA CHERRY, MARAH FRIERSON, JENNIFER RUSH ETC. I WAS FROM TEXAS BUT AFTER I GRADUATED FROM MP BUT PARENTS WERE STILL ASS HOLES AND STILL DIDN'T APPRECIATE ME FOR WHO I REALLY WAS SO THEY KICKED ME OUT ON THE STREETS. I WAS JUMPING BACK AND FORTH FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE FOR A WEEK AND I JUST COULDN'T DO IT ANYMORE. PLUS ON TOP OF THAT I HAD GOTTEN ON REALLY HARD DRUGS (WHICH I DON'T DO ANYMORE.) I THEN CALLED MY DAD IN TAMPA, FLORIDA TO COME OUT AND LIVE WITH HIM. THAT LASTED FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS BEFORE I PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AGAINST ME, ACTUALLY A YEAR AGO TODAY. LIFE HAS BEEN PRETTY TOUGH SINCE THEN CAUSE NOW I DON'T TALK TO ANYONE IN MY FAMILY. I'M NOT DOING BAD I'M JUST LIVING MY LIFE HOW I WANT. I LIVE WITH MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND RIGHT NOW AND I HOPE THINGS ARE GOOD FOR US. I WORK AT SAM ASH MUSIC.COM. I WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL I DO IS ANSWER PHONES ALL DAY AND TYPE ON THE COMPUTER. ITS OK FOR RIGHT NOW. I'M HOPING TO GO BACK TO COLLEGE AND GET ME A REAL JOB BUT FOR NOW THIS ONE CAN DO. I DO DRINK AND SMOKE AND STAY THE COOL CHICK I AM. HAHA. WELL IF ANYONE REMEMBERS ME DON'T BE AFRAID TO RIGHT ME BACK. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS cortny27@yahoo.com. WHATS UP BRITTANY BROWN!!!
COURTNEY

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
brittany brown

girl how u doing

April 1 2005, 7:00 PM 

hey wuz up chick you know a nigga remember u but anyway i'm not going to say too much on this website but hit me up on the email if u didn't get it it's brittany_and_corey@yahoo.com holla at ya girl

Respond to this message   
Amy McEwan

hey

March 24 2006, 11:43 AM 

Hey Girl. If you read this anymore. (or anyone else that remembers me) Write me at amymarie002003@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
Jennifer Trickey

hey

March 27 2006, 4:47 AM 

Hey guys it's Jen Trickey. I've been waiting to be able to talk to anybody from MPB. I graduated in '04. I was there Oct '01- May '04. I'm still living in St. Louis. I have a great boyfriend and I'm doing pretty well. I've been having so much fun. If you want to contact me email me at trickeykitty@yahoo.com.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.