Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

email me

April 1 2005 at 6:56 PM
brittany brown 

hey all my friends from mountain park why don't you guys email me first i'm trying to find out where dinara is do any of u know and guess what julie penningtons coming down 2morrow to stay with me. she wants a little taste of new orleans. she's in for a wild surprise.
but any way man ya'll get at the kid

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Patience

Whats up!!!

January 4 2006, 5:10 PM 

Hey,
It's been a while so i dont know if you remember me. You ended up leaving before i did. i was twelve when i first went to Mt.Park, and now I'm sixteen and graduating a year early! It's great. I'm going to college in the fall so that will be fun. My girlfriend lives in Omaha so i might go down there. well nice talking to you! Much love,Write me if you get a minute!

Patience Miller
1916 Waterfront Dr.
Iowa City, IA

Respond to this message   
Shari Lueken

WASSUP!!!!!!

January 9 2006, 6:08 AM 

So brittany, I was there when you were there. I remember you because you always crocheted. So I never got the chance to ask you, What school were you at b-4 you went to MP?

Respond to this message   
Megan Hiskett

OMG!!! Brittany Brown!!!

January 28 2006, 8:24 PM 

I cannot believe I found you!! I never thought I would!! You better remember me!! Respond as soon as you get the chance!!

Respond to this message   
stephanie connor

hey

April 29 2006, 4:32 AM 

hi email me at rabieshots7@hotmail.com

Respond to this message   
Megan Hiskett

OMG!!! Brittany Brown!!!

January 28 2006, 8:47 PM 

I cannot believe I found you!! I never thought I would!! You better remember me!! Respond as soon as you get the chance!!

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.