Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Mountain Park is open - complex is being "leased"

April 13 2005 at 2:43 PM
Chloe 

Don't kid yourselves.. Supposedly Wilis is "renting" the "compound" to another group of over-zealous religious nuts. It has been confirmed that students and staff have occupied the property since at least Decemeber of 2004. I've alerted the proper authorities - haven't heard anything since. I did not attend Mountain Park, but am terribly sadended by the THOUSANDS of different postings at numerous websites. Isn't it written, "GOD IS LOVE"? My heart goes out to anyone who suffers from these types of "schools." It's not limited harm - the experiences carry over throughout each person's life. Even when they actively work with the issues and pain this type of "school" produces.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.