Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Honestly

April 15 2005 at 12:08 AM
Mary Burwell 

Honestly I'm really glad I went to MP if only because of the gospel message I heard there and how my faith was strengthened. I think I've finally come to the end of myself and I really don't want to do drugs anymore. I'm glad i have something to turn to which is Christianity. I'm glad for them telling me that the greatest thing God can give you is a desire after you are saved. I'm glad for the scripture I learned there. Christianity is real and Jesus is real. MP had alot of bad stuff that was mainly a whole lot of unnecessary drama but the other day I went to a house where I was smoking Krystal meth and it was the dealer's house and he had two little girls age 5 and 6 who were sitting in the cornerwhile rap music was blasting on the TV and the oldest girl had a play guitar and they asked me if I wanted to hear a song and I said "ok" and they started singing "Jesus Loves Me" and other songs children learn because they had gone to church their dad said with their mom or grandma. I went up to them and sang them my Jesus song. The oldest little girl then said "Jesus loves children" and I confirmed that to her. Then she started telling me about a movie they had seen about Jesus and His crucifixion. The younger girl then told me that she was bad and I asked her why and she replied that she would have been one of the ones who would have nailed Jesus to the cross and I asked her why and she replied that she liked to hit people. I told her that it is okay for kids to hit since they are too small to hurt anyone. The people I had come to the house with had already gone to smoke so I told them that I should be going to the room since I had stayed behind to talk to them. While I was in the room the little girls came a few minutes later knocking on the door saying they wanted to give me something. When I came back out they gave me two pictures from a Bambi book they had. I told them "thak you" and I told them "bye" and told the younger girl I loved her. It broke my heart. Their father sells because he needs the money and it is easy. This was the only time I heve really smoked that stuff and it was free to me but that experience just made me see how stupid I am that these little girls need people to make a difference in the world so when they grow up things will be better. Drugs distract people too much. I really think I am going to stop using them.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
veronica

wow!

April 15 2005, 3:40 AM 

hey mary. its been a long time. i don't know if you remember me but i am veronica frascone. we arrived at mp on the same day in 98. i watched you the whole time i was there. this will be the first time i have really talked to you. i am glad to hear that you liked it at mp. i know you had some trouble at first.:) anyway. i don't have much to say except that you need to stop using meth. if only one thing please stop the meth. i have seen all of my friends wither away. not just physically but there whole life. you are too smart and talented to be poisoning your body and mind like that. anyway. w/b
roni

Respond to this message   
Mary

Hey

April 15 2005, 2:20 PM 

Hey Veronica,
It's good to hear from you. I remember you were a "Georgia Peach". You are definitely right about meth. Thanks for the encouragement. I think I'm starting a new chapter in my life where I do not need to have any drugs there to hinder me because when I get involved in them they control my life.

Respond to this message   
contessa

Re: wow!

April 26 2008, 6:37 AM 

hey ronie, i dont know if you remember me, but i've always wanted to tell you something.
i've always wanted to say i'm sorry, when i went on my home visit i promised you i would come back.
but i could not go back there. but anways i justed wanted to say i'm sorry .
i hope your good.
contessa

Respond to this message   
Rikki (the only Canadian)

Re: wow!

June 2 2008, 9:31 PM 

Wow little Mary! I remember you so well:) How long did you stay at Mp? Do you remember me?

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.