Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

SUMMER spilling her guts;

April 20 2005 at 3:35 AM
SUMMER WHITE 

Well, today was apparantly to trip out on MP... and Ive been doing just that since I mindlessly googled MP. Now Im feeling completely nostalgic about all of the sisters I had for a year and even slightly obsessed I havent spent this much consecutive amount of time on the net since I first surfed. I wonder if I am the only one to have read every single MP link in google...I even called these 2 phone #s I found
800-524-2218 & 423-625-9390 I think Bro. Sam answered but he would'nt say
-Not exactly proud of that but whateva probably; Iam not the only one.

Life is crazy isnt it boys and girls? Mine has been (before and after MP) MP was just one of its intense chapters all of which seem abnormally foggy and a huge struggle to get through. I cant wait for things to get easy. I want to be 40 allready so I might be chill.

Since MP I dropped out of high school, moved out @ 15 jumped from foster home to foster home, tried to finally start a family for myself for once, married a generous guy, had a goreous baby boy (Alex 7) & a beautiful little girl (Ireland 5), in short I got uncomfratable by the stability; divorced, stripped for a min. in between it all went from one MINOR addiction to another now that I feel like Ive challenged/tortured myself while constantly trying to hold it all together to the point of exhaustion and yet still alive. Ive begun challenging myself to moving twards health & awarness of my own cylcles and my family cycles... Wish me luck. Sorry if I wore you out. I feel slightly better now for some reason...God I NEED therapy. I remember just about all of you.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Ashley Smith

Re: SUMMER spilling her guts;

February 16 2016, 6:30 PM 

rat fink you showed up in a bikini

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.