Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

95-96

April 22 2005 at 4:16 PM
natasha johnston 

I went to mp when I was 14 I was so shocked to be there that my family had lied to me and I was so angry mp always thinks they change so many people I didn't change to be like them I just conformed to what they wanted me to be and I played it off to my mother and grandma so I could go home as soon as possible I dont think we were drugged but also as a parent now we wernt treated as they would treat there own children I had nightmares until I was 18 that they would come to my house and take me back the one thing mp has tauught me is to be myself and not let anyone intimidate me to be what they want me to be and I would never send my son anywhere like this place

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Christine canchola

Hey we hung out after mt park

September 17 2014, 1:07 AM 

Your mom came to pick me up in your red car and we went camping and I went often to your home I was from Yakima

Respond to this message   
bh80

not me,

October 12 2014, 5:16 PM 

Hi, that was not me. I didn't hang out with anyone from this school. Went straight back to CA on a train and never looked back!

Respond to this message   
bh80

awful

October 11 2014, 5:01 AM 

I got lied to and kidnapped by my parents and dropped off in this hell hole. I'll never forget it. I acted like I thought would get me out of there thequickest but to be honest it really affected who I was. NOONE should ever send their children somewhere like this. disgusting. I saw a girl kill herself to get out of here. i JUST had to bide my time until my first 'visit' so I could act crazy enough for my parents to take me back to CA. I've never in my life met more horrible people then I met in the teachers and supervisors at this school. They deserve the worst the law and the world can give them

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.