Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Email me...

April 22 2005 at 4:36 PM
Drew Parrish 

I was at MP and PL from '98 till '03. I would love to talk to anyone that was there or knew me. Please email me at Parrishco@hotmail.com or AOL IM - Parrishco21.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jamie Kaufmann

I did!

December 7 2005, 3:40 AM 

Hey, I did e-mail you and only got a response once! I was in your graduating class but I didn't stay. Anyway if you want to talk let me know
-Jamie Kaufmann

Respond to this message   
Parrishco

Sorry

December 10 2005, 1:01 AM 

Hey sorry I never got them or accidentally deleted them in an fit of disgust of the overwhelming emails in my account. Send me a line sometime so I can get your email and I will write you back.

--Drew Parrish

Respond to this message   
Davi d Salvo

Whats up drew

January 27 2006, 7:16 PM 

How have been, its been a long time. If you don't remember me i was the one who left in a big hurry with sam haddad and nate mcdonald. I heard that there were some problem at mp and i found this web site, hope to hear from you.

Respond to this message   
Anna Iafrate

Hey, Drew

March 29 2006, 12:53 AM 

Hey- my name is Anna Iafrate. I dont know if you remember me. I was the asian girl! I was really close to Miss Denton. I thought i'd say hi. You probably didn't know me, but i thought id tell you that i really respected you and would love to hear from you. I'll try to e-mail you. By the way, did you guys get married?
peace- Anna

Respond to this message   
Daniel Brinegar

THANK YOU

January 17 2007, 11:28 PM 

Hello, I know you remember me. I'm Daniel Brinegar. I got board so I decided to go looking for people I used to know. Thank you for preaching the message on February 13, 2006 on putting off the old man and putting on the new man because the Lord used it to convict my heart that night and I got saved! My life has been so great since then. Send me a letter if you would to tell me how you are doing.
Living for Jesus,
Daniel Brinegar

Respond to this message   
Rob Friesen

Drew

July 19 2007, 3:42 PM 

I remember Drew and many others, I was there from 95 to 96 and then came back to work in 01 or so. If you remember me, email me and let me know.

Respond to this message   
daniel earley

um hey guys

August 30 2011, 1:53 AM 

um daniel b both schools were closed in 2004 so u werent there in 2006 i watched the feds raid the place

Respond to this message   
Justin Flaming

hey drew

September 18 2007, 2:48 AM 

hey man... justin flaming.. i was there in 99 for a bit.. me and jeff king ran
away.. remember me? that all seems like a lifetime ago.. anyway hit me up if you want to talk or something.. later

Respond to this message   
josh lynn

hey

June 3 2008, 8:25 PM 

werent you the ass that was my guide for a while? haha anyways hit me

Respond to this message   
Craig B

Mt Park

March 23 2016, 3:53 AM 

I remember when you came around. You were good people. I sent you an e-mail. Please respond if you are willing.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.