Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Kaufman Vs. MPBA

December 22 2005 at 6:33 PM
Justine Rhyne 

Just wanted to tell the world that this case was a victory for MPBA.

No money was awarded to any of the plaintiffs involved. The jury was unanimous, and were individually polled to reveal that the verdict in favor of the defendants was each juror's correct and true personal decision. I was there to witness this in person.

Two of the plaintiff's testimonies and claims were not even admitted to the case for consideration. This was under the instruction of the judge, who had grown very irritated by the lack of focus, professionalism, and evidence on behalf of Oscar Stilley, prosecuting attorney.

I went into this experience with an open mind, so that if it were the case that there were things I did not realize about MP, my eyes could be opened, and I might have changed my position.

That is not going to happen. This is the second time I have been in the court room to observe one of these cases, and I have again come away with a feeling of thankfulness and joy. Not because I have an "In your face" attitude toward the plaintiffs, but because I am thankful that once again, what I have witnessed with my own eyes and ears, has reiterated to me that I have not believed a lie.

My deepest feelings and prayers for these girls who for whatever reason have associated MP with the reason for their hurts. I hope that some day they can obtain peace and move on.

Blessings to All of You This Christmas!

Justine

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
INFORMED

Are you the AMAZON sized woman, Justine?

January 4 2006, 1:53 AM 

Justine - Aren't you the Amazon-sized woman who was at the Kellar trial?

If you are, you didn't go to the last trial with an open mind - no need to lie, but you learned from expert liars didn't you? You probably can't help yourself, but please do TRY.

As you aptly pointed out, there were MANY claims that did not EVER make it to the JURY, so that should tell the WORLD that the case was not decided on the EVIDENCE. It wasn't decided based on the PROOF available.

Maybe, someday, you will come out of that fog you are in. God doesn't like liars - says so in the Bible. (Whether you will admit it here or not, you know the lies that have been told in all of these trials by your buddies, and what I would be afraid of if I were in your shoes is the fact that God knows the truth, too. Doesn't matter how many people in this world your buddies lie to, they WILL get theirs in the end.)

Have a great day and consider holding your buddies to the truth while you still can, else you might have to answer along with them on judgment day.

Tsk. Tsk.

Respond to this message   
ctholcome

bible, yea right..

December 23 2012, 7:26 PM 

im sure you feel so good about your self, i was also in mountain park and know what went down. for you to sit and preach about not to lie its in the bible bullshit, i know from that alone its one of u ugly wanna be christrians u just dont have the balls to say it bitch. its all good hope ur kids like to be torchered, maybe do the things to you so called hunter that mr gerhardt did to me... think hard bitch ull never figure it out, you will know when i come around. hope ur husband can hit what he shootss, wouldnt count on it. some guns are bigger.. boom boom

Respond to this message   
ctholcome

bible, yea right..

December 23 2012, 7:26 PM 

im sure you feel so good about your self, i was also in mountain park and know what went down. for you to sit and preach about not to lie its in the bible bullshit, i know from that alone its one of u ugly wanna be christrians u just dont have the balls to say it bitch. its all good hope ur kids like to be torchered, maybe do the things to you so called hunter that mr gerhardt did to me... think hard bitch ull never figure it out, you will know when i come around. hope ur husband can hit what he shootss, wouldnt count on it. some guns are bigger.. boom boom

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

Psssst - Justine

January 4 2006, 4:48 PM 

You stated,

"what I have witnessed with my own eyes and ears, has reiterated to me that I have not believed a lie."

Well, take a look at this SWORN UNDER OATH deposition testimony by Debby Gerhardt and tell us all whether or not she told the truth - especially in light of the fact that her husband, Sam, testified in the last trial that he wrote the Parent/Student Handbook for his Thesis in order to get his mail-order Master's Degree:

DEPOSITION OF DEBORAH GERHARDT, October 16, 2003:

PAGE 48:

3 Q Does Mountain Park Baptist Church have a fixed set of

4 standards for correction?

5 A I'm not for sure.

6 Q If they do, would those standards be different for

7 boys and girls?

8 A They might be.

9 Q Where would you find those standards, if any such

10 standards exist or existed?

11 A I would ask Brother Gerhardt or Brother Wills.

12 Q In nine years, have you ever seen any standards

13 concerning correction or discipline for the students?

14 A No.

That is just the tip of the iceberg concerning your buddies and their oh-so-truthful testimony sworn to be the TRUTH in front of GOD and man! (Hope you aren't standing too close when the lightning strikes - and it WILL strike at some point - even if we all have to wait 'til judgment day.)

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

While researching for the task at hand ---

January 4 2006, 7:11 PM 

I just keep running across so many things that show just how TRUTHFUL (or NOT) the Mountain Park/Palm Lane Defendants have been (or NOT). Such as the following:

DEPOSITION OF: BETTY SUE WILLS

DATE: October 7, 2003

Page 68 / 78

458 Q Have you ever told anybody that there was a

punishment of spanking or paddling for running away?

A I have never told anyone that.

459 Q Do you know if somebody else would have said

that?

A No, sir.

460 Q Are any of the staff allowed to tell students

that they might be paddled for running away?

A No, sir.

461 Q Have they ever been allowed to do that in any of

the ministries that you have been involved with?

A Not that I know of.

Page 69 / 78

462 Q And if that was the case, would you know about

that?

A Yes, sir.

-----------------

HOME'S EX-INMATES TELL OF BEATINGS

By REGINALD STUART, SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES
Published: March 5, 1982

Former residents of a ''Christian home'' for troubled girls have asserted in a lawsuit here that they were beaten, denied adequate meals and ''brainwashed.''

The charges were made in affidavits and testimony in Federal District Court today, in a suit seeking the release of all the residents of the Bethesda Home for Girls Inc. of Hattiesburg, Miss. ...

Under questioning, Donna M. said she tried to run away in November but was caught. She was grabbed by the hair, she told the court, and disciplined by Linda Williams, an employee of the home. Donna said she was struck 19 times with a wooden board and ''put in a tub of hot water'' to disguise scars and bruises.

School officials produced a half-inch-thick piece of wood, about 18 inches long and 3 inches wide, that they said was used for discipline. Donna testified that another piece of wood, a split baseball bat with holes in it, was also used at the school. Another witness testified that a longer and thicker board was used.

David C. Gibbs Jr., a Cleveland lawyer, is representing the school, Mr. Wills and Miss Williams in the case. When he cross-examined Donna today, she acknowledged that she knew that fleeing the home was against the rules and that she would be disciplined if she was caught. She said she was willing to take that risk.

Mr. Gibbs stressed during his cross-examination of Donna and Cindy T. that all the girls at the home were aware that the home had strict rules of discipline based on their religious convictions. Cindy, 16, of Quitman, Miss., testified that she was beaten several times for talking about her past, talking about fleeing the home, and for getting low grades in the academic program.

------------------

Was your buddy, Betty, truthful in her SWORN-BEFORE-GOD and man testimony, Justine? I mean, Betty Wills was asked, point blank:

"Are any of the staff allowed to tell students that they might be paddled for running away?"

BETTY answered, "No, sir."

"Have they EVER been allowed to do that in ANY of the ministries that you have been involved with?"

BETTY answered, "NOT THAT I KNOW OF."

"And if that was the case, would you know about that?"

BETTY answered, "Yes, sir."

Justine: Are we expected to believe that BETTY SUE WILLS answered those questions truthfully? The New York Times, in 1982, published for the WHOLE WORLD to read:

"Under questioning, Donna M. said she tried to run away in November but was caught. She was grabbed by the hair, she told the court, and disciplined by Linda Williams, an employee of the home. Donna said she was struck 19 times with a wooden board and ''put in a tub of hot water'' to disguise scars and bruises....David C. Gibbs Jr., a Cleveland lawyer, is representing THE SCHOOL, MR. WILLS and Miss Williams in the case. When he cross-examined Donna today, she acknowledged that she KNEW that fleeing the home was against the rules AND that she would be disciplined if she was caught. She said she was willing to take that risk. Mr. Gibbs STRESSED during his cross-examination of Donna and Cindy T. that ALL the girls at the home WERE AWARE that the home had strict rules of discipline based on their religious convictions...."

I guess poor Betty missed reading that article or attending that trial, huh? Guess it must have been their prohibition against anybody reading NEWSPAPERS or WATCHING/HEARING THE NEWS on T.V. or RADIO, or their religious conviction AGAINST LAWSUITS.

GIMME-A-BREAK!!!

Here's another HEADLINE & LAWSUIT THEY MUST HAVE MISSED:

From the Jackson, MS Clarion-Ledger Newspaper
Pages: 1A, 19A
Date: 3-29-87:

Minister files $44 million Bethesda suit

HATTIESBURG – Accusing state and local officials of “outrageous conduct” and deprivation of civil rights including freedom of religion, the minister of the former Bethesda Home for girls has filed a federal lawsuit seeking $44 million in damages.

The Rev. Bob R. Wills, pastor of Redemption Baptist Church, and his wife, Betty Sue Wills, four former Bethesda staff members and five parents of former Bethesda residents filed the suit on Friday. They seek the damages from state Department of Welfare Commissioner, Thomas Brittain and a host of other state and local officials – including up to 200 Welfare Department workers and Forrest County Sheriff’s employees...

Respond to this message   
Wolly

Response to Justine

January 5 2006, 7:24 PM 

I was at Bethesda in 1985. Betty Wills is a liar.

Respond to this message   
bobbyone169

"Betty Sue" Wills

March 31 2007, 2:25 AM 

I was also at Bethesda from 1984-1985. "Betty~Sue" Wills is a liar with a special allocated spot waiting for her in HELL! I would be worried about Judgement Day with all the lives that the Wills an their "workers" damaged and destroyed!

Respond to this message   
Justine Rhyne

I didn't realize...

January 6 2006, 5:22 PM 

Fist off, I didn't realize that my size was relevant to this discussion. And yes, I have been described as an "Amazon Woman", truth be told, which I find kinda funny, because it's true! I have always hated being so tall, and big. It is something I always have to work on. It must be nice to be a petite, small person. I have always wondered what it must be like. However, and am happy with the way God made me. I can't criticize his workmanship, since I do not have the power nor capability to create something from nothing.

You are right that there are many things about this whole issue/discussion which will come to the forefront some day. Both sides are included in this. I am just grateful that for all of us, Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I.

The post I wrote about the trial was laden with my own opinion, though I tried not to make it that way. Human nature has a tendency to let every bit of personal feeling eek its way through no matter how neutral we aim to be.

Again, you are right that Judgment Day will bring to light the truth-tellers and the liars. But, I don't think any of us will really care about it any more when we stand before our Maker, and realize the full extent of His holiness and sovereignty. We will forget all this, and it will never matter again.

So, I am no longer going to devote my time to something that will not matter in the scheme of eternity. After the Judgment, all tears are wiped away, and I believe all memories of this will be, too. You may say what you will. I am just going to step aside now, and pray for peace. I am sorry if I have personally let you down or hurt anyone. I am only able to act based on what I have seen, heard, and experienced MYSELF. Every person must do the same.

"Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind" Romans 14:5b

"To go against conscience is neither right, nor safe. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me." --Martin Luther

I really hope the best for everyone, and for healing for you, so you can live a purposeful and joyful life, and not fall prey to having your whole identity wrapped up in this vendetta. I am sure that you have a lot to offer the world!

I don't know your name, but you are in my prayers always.

Justine Rhyne

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

Did MP teach you how to understand scripture?

January 7 2006, 4:43 AM 

Didn't mean the Amazon description as an insult - just as a description. Truly, if I insulted you, please forgive me. I meant no harm.

Justine, you said:

"Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I. "

Justine, you speak as if forgiveness is 'automatic'. Where did you learn such things? Scripture plainly tells us that if we want forgiveness we must first REPENT - we must ASK for FORGIVENESS from God and those we have wronged before any of our sins will be forgiven! We are to REBUKE those who sin UNTIL and UNLESS they REPENT and ask for forgiveness - scripture is plain on that:

Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, REBUKE HIM; and IF he repent, forgive him. (Luke 17:3)

And if he trespass AGAINST thee seven times in a day, AND seven times in a day TURN AGAIN TO THEE, SAYING, I REPENT; thou shalt forgive him. (Luke 17:4)

Then said he unto the disciples, It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come! It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. (Luke 17:1-2)

I have NEVER heard ANY of your buddies ask for forgiveness from those they have wronged, but I have read what has been written several, several, times when one of the former 'students' would tell from the heart how they had been hurt while at Mountain Park and even Bethesda. Do you know what the canned response was to those who were hurting because of the wrongs done to them by your buddies?

...as a dog returns to its vomit [so do you].

As I said before: I hope you aren't standing too close to your buddies when lightning strikes - you will surely get burned right along with them.

No, Justine, the belief that forgiveness is 'automatic' is a fairy tale perpetrated by those who do not have the right kind of hearts - those who don't have a heart that will allow them to admit their wrongs - a heart that prevents them from truly repenting and asking for forgiveness from those they have wronged and God. Those kind of people will be judged in their sins - scripture is plain on that. It is not "once saved always saved" as they like to preach: There can be no forgiveness of sins without prayer and repentance. If we commit new sins - which we do - for we all sin and fall short of the glory of God - we must pray and repent and ask for forgiveness from those we have wronged. If we are TRULY repentant then God is bound to forgive as well as those we have wronged - we have washed the blood from our guilty hands through such repentance. If we are not sincere, God knows, and the blood guilt stains our hands and will reveal itself on judgment day. (We may be able to fake repentance and fool a human, but we can't accomplish that with God - He can't be fooled.)

Justine, you don't seem like the kind of person who has the same kind of heart your buddies have: Your buddies probably have the coldest hearts of anybody that I've ever met. I believe they have hearts of stone because they are so very cold. I don't say that to pass judgment - just a factual observation based on what I've seen.

Justine, take the time to get to know God and what He says concerning repentance and forgiveness before Judgment Day, else if you don't, you are liable to learn (too late) - along with your buddies - what this warning truly means:

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Do keep me in your prayers. You don't need to know my name - God already does. I walk and talk with Him daily.

Respond to this message   
Justine Rhyne

You misunderstood...

January 7 2006, 7:02 AM 

When I said,

"Jesus can and does forgive all our lies, destructive choices, and other things which we knew were wrong at the time. The Wills, Gerhardts, and MPBA are included in this, as am I,"

I was trying to shed some humility on the situation. I have a tendency to come off as a prissy, high-horse rider.

Also, I completely agree that forgiveness is not automatic. This is a truth I have recently accepted through switching churches, and finding out that many of the things I thought I understood about the Bible, were things that had really remained hidden to me for a long time.

I can see that God HAS done a remarkable work in you, and that you have a knowledge and a hunger for truth.

It is by God's mercy, and His mercy only, that I know anything of Him, His forgiveness, and His Word. By His grace and promise, I will stand before him and He will say, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant." His Spirit bears witness with mine that I am His child. I have turned and do turn every day from the sins that beset me; then they return, and the battle between my flesh and His Spirit goes on. This is what we children of God must carry until That Day!

You know, we probably have much more in common than you think. I am so grieved by all of this argument and contention, that I almost want to throw up my hands and just give up! I mean, How long will God just let us humans go on living like this?! We are all so tainted by sin and the flesh that none of us are completely just. We are all gone out of the way!

I feel that we have not crossed any serious lines in comparison with other posters who must cuss and throw insults, but really, I just hope for His return, so we can forget about this present world and enjoy eternity!

I have a simple request to make, and you may or may not respect it. That is your choice. Please do not call them my "buddies". I hardly ever talk to them. I do not keep in constant touch, and their pictures are not on my wall, nor are their phone numbers on my speed dial. I was there to support them because I felt it was the right thing to do. I am thankful for how God used them in my life.

Remember, there are all types of vessels.

Can't we find something on which we can both agree?

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

Can we agree on this?

January 7 2006, 8:49 AM 

That "they" have been proven to be untruthful (liars) and should now confess and repent (to the Court and God and man) and set the record straight and then ask for forgiveness from those they wronged by the lies they've told?

If those who have lied expect to be forgiven on Judgment day, isn't that what would be required?

(Unrepented-of lies are grievous sins, for it is written: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL HAVE their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is THE SECOND DEATH.- Revelation 21:8)

What has already been set forth here previously - just the tip of the iceberg - does establish a couple of the untruths where Debby & Betty are concerned. Now read this and see if the truth was told when Sam & Bob were questioned:

DEPOSITION OF SAM GERHARDT
[Taken September 1, 2004]

Page 90:

13 Q. (BY MR. STILLEY) You bought a house in 2002; is that

14 correct?

15 A. A house was bought in my name.

16 Q. In Florida?

17 A. Yes.

18 Q. Was it your money?

19 A. No, sir.

20 Q. Somebody else's money?

21 A. Yes, sir.

22 Q. Whose money?

23 A. Bob Wills' money.

24 Q. And the house was later sold; is that correct?

25 A. That's correct.

Page 91:

1 Q. What was the selling price of the house?

2 A. I do not know.

3 Q. What was the purchase price?

4 A. I don't recall. I don't know anything about it. I

5 just don't recall. I wasn't that involved.

6 Q. What about the purchase price, do you know what the

7 purchase price was?

8 A. I don't, no.

9 Q. Did you ever see the house?

10 A. Yes, I did.

11 Q. Did you ever live in the house?

12 A. I never lived in the house.

13 Q. Why was this bought and sold in your name?

14 MR. OLIVER: You don't have to answer ...

DEPOSITION OF BOB WILLS
Taken March 7, 2005

Page 6:

2. Q: (By Mr. Stilley) O.K. Have you bought --

3. did you buy the house that Sam Gerhardt lived in for

4. a period of time a few years back?

5. A: Did I buy it?

6. Q: Yes.

7. A: He bought it.

8. Q: He bought it?

9. A: Yes.

10. Q: With his money?

11. MR. OLIVER: The house is gone. That's

12. irrelevant, we're not talking about that.

Justine: I just want you to realize what goes on before trials - things that you never find out during a trial. The judge in the latest trial did say that it wasn't about the truth - it was about process and procedure. While the justice system in this country may not care about the truth being revealed, do you think that God doesn't care about the truth - especially when lies are hidden and are harmful to His children - or when 'sham' victories are wrought because the truth of the lies wasn't allowed to be presented?

I will say one thing: I admire Andrea Hill for waiving her right of privilege during her deposition - something she didn't have to do - and telling the facts when questioned. THANKS ANDREA - You didn't have to do what you did and I admire you for not hiding behind 'process and procedure'. (Too bad your deposition testimony was not considered relevant for trial - due to 'process and procedure' I guess.)

So, Justine, if you are ever called to testify again, please consider what goes on before a trial ever takes place, and answer the call accordingly.

Thank you for your kind response to me. I do appreciate it.

Respond to this message   
Justine Rhyne

I Don't Know About That...

January 7 2006, 10:19 PM 

I don't know about all the history leading up to my tenure at MPBA, or yours. Like the stuff about other girls' homes they had, or properties they own/owned, etc. I did not feel those issues had anything to do with the claims being brought to court by the girls. And, I did not feel there was enough evidence to back up those claims. In fact, it seemed that the expert testimony of the doctor, the medicine call documentation, and letters the girls wrote after leaving MP were useful in proving the defense. The issues relevant to the recent trial are ones which I felt were not truthful, in my opinion. In the nearly 4 years I was there, I had not witnessed any of those claims. Granted, I was not at Palm Lane.

Yes, I can agree that if they have lied, they need to confess and forsake that. Then they should contact girls and ask for forgiveness. That is what any Christian should do to get right with God and his fellow man. But would you forgive them and move on, or would you take that as an admission of guilt, and use that as arsenal to perpetuate your litigation?

I have no desire to be insulting and unreasonable. I can see you feel the same way. We just both feel very strongly about things. That's good, because if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Justine

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

Ahh but there were those who DID SEE

January 8 2006, 1:10 AM 

Hi again, Justine.

Your recent statement:
The issues relevant to the recent trial are ones which I felt were not truthful, in my opinion. In the nearly 4 years I was there, I had not witnessed any of those claims. Granted, I was not at Palm Lane.

Shari Lueken had a claim for, among other things, battery because she was drug around the track by the hair of her head. FACT of the matter is, Jamie, another of the plaintiffs, was one of those who was ordered to take part in that ABUSE of Shari, but Jamie was prevented from testifying to that ABUSE because the claim was 'conveniently' dismissed. Kenda was going to testify concerning several things, but was not allowed to be a witness. (Same things took place in the Kellar trial - and if you remember that trial was 'conveniently' cut down from 5 days to a day and a-half.)

Just because you did not 'witness' THOSE claims doesn't mean they did not happen. Just because the judge 'conveniently' dismissed 90 per cent of all the claims before trial does NOT mean none of it happened. (The drug tests tell what they tell but they were 'conveniently' not allowed into evidence - those claims were 'conveniently' tossed out before trial - and - BTW: The tests were performed by two different non-affiliated labs using different means of detection on different subjects, so what are the odds that there would be positive results if it REALLY didn't happen as alleged?) As far as their so-called 'medical expert'? How often did he ACTUALLY see ANY of the students? That was a big part of the claims - that the girls were PREVENTED from seeking medical care when they needed it. So, just how much would he REALLY be able to testify to? Once again, one of those 'common sense' things.

You also said:
Yes, I can agree that if they have lied, they need to confess and forsake that. Then they should contact girls and ask for forgiveness. That is what any Christian should do to get right with God and his fellow man. But would you forgive them and move on, or would you take that as an admission of guilt, and use that as arsenal to perpetuate your litigation?

Actually, if they REPENT and TRULY ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, there would be no need for further litigation: As part of their repentance they would RESTORE that which was taken from their victims and they would do that without need of a lawsuit. Even the parents' claims which were 'conveniently' dismissed should not have ever been taken to court: The defendants should have apologized to those parents and they should have WILLINGLY restored those parents to their previous state.

Those people have had ample opportunity to do the right thing without going to court, and true to their evil form, they don't choose to do anything that God would approve of. They would rather lie and hire an attorney such as the now deceased John Oliver to protect that which they have gained. (You should take time to read what Attorney John Oliver has said during some of the depositions. If these are the kind of people that the Willses & Gerhardts choose to keep company with and have represent their causes, then it should be a warning to everyone that it is NOT God who is leading that group!)

You do what you must, and turn a blind eye, and keep believing the lies, Justine. It is my intention to ensure that those people NEVER are allowed to open another facility for children EVER again. 30+ years of alleged abuse, lies, trickery, deceit, violation of court orders, stepping out on court-ordered agreements, and the death of Will Futrelle, is just more than I can stomach. I will do everything within my power to lawfully keep them out of the church 'boarding school' business.

Hint: No money means no 'schools'. I believe the quickest means to this end is to contact the I.R.S. and lay the proof on the table that they were running anything but a 'not-for-profit' organization - something I'm working on doing right now.

Have a great day!

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

The medicine call documentation

January 8 2006, 1:53 AM 

Your comment, Justine, that:

In fact, it seemed that the expert testimony of the doctor, the medicine call documentation, and letters the girls wrote after leaving MP were useful in proving the defense.

Did you not listen to Erika's testimony concerning the so-called 'medicine call documentation' pertaining to her? On her enrollment form, Erika testified that her mother had written in BIG letters that she be given NO MIDOL because she was ALLERGIC to it. Yet, on the medicine log provided by the defendants, they showed on at least two occasions that Erika had been given MIDOL.

Isn't it another one of those 'common-sense-things' that at the very least they either LIED and created a SHAM medicine log because they forgot the notation that Erika was ALLERGIC to MIDOL - OR - they were grossly negligent by giving Erika a drug they had been informed she was ALLERGIC to?

If you will just start thinking about even the miniscule amount of information that was allowed to be testified to by the girls in court, you will come to realize that the girls did have VALID claims that were PROVEN. If the girls had been given as much leeway as the defendants in putting on their evidence, they would be monetarily rich young ladies right now - no doubt! (Those girls are far richer in other ways than money - they stood for the truth in order to protect others! God will bless them for that!)

God knows and we all know that this battle isn't all about money: It is about ensuring that history doesn't repeat itself through these perpetrators. I guess that's my calling in life. I will carry on as long as I can and I will do what I can to keep the world informed of these peoples' past history so that no unsuspecting parents will ever enroll their children in any facility the defendants' are affiliated with.

Like cockroaches - they can run once the light shines on them, but they will be able to hide only so long as the light doesn't shine on them again: Move over - I'm carrying the flashlight - and it is a BIG ONE - complete with fresh and back-up Duracell batteries - so it will keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

You didn't feel it had anything to do with the claims?

January 8 2006, 2:37 AM 

Justine, you said:

I don't know about all the history leading up to my tenure at MPBA, or yours. Like the stuff about other girls' homes they had, or properties they own/owned, etc. I did not feel those issues had anything to do with the claims being brought to court by the girls.

Don't you think the parents had a right to know about ALL the HISTORY prior to enrolling their children? Do you think any parent in their right mind would leave a child they truly cared about with people with such a history as Bob & Betty Wills?

Here is just one piece of that HISTORY - from a FEDERAL COURT in 1983:

Before this Court we have an Order by the Forrest County Youth Court adjudicating Rev. Wills to be in contempt of court, as well as an expanded order of permanent injunctive relief executed against the appealing party.
...on the motion for contempt, the court found that one hundred thirty-seven (137) minors had been removed from the state in violation of its order. Additionally, the court determined that there had been total non-compliance with its orders of documentation of the girls' names, ages, parents' addresses and phone numbers....As a part of the expedited discovery, this court enjoined the defendants from removing any girls from the school for the purpose of impeding discovery. It appeared from affidavits filed with the court that in another case when court proceedings were initiated concerning another girl at the school, the girl unexplainedly disappeared....

TOTAL NONCOMPLIANCE WITH COURT ORDERS; KIDS REMOVED FROM THE STATE IN DIRECT VIOLATION OF A COURT'S ORDER; A GIRL WHO UNEXPLAINEDLY DISAPPEARED AFTER COURT PROCEEDINGS WERE INITIATED!!!!

What DECENT parent upon learning of these things would enroll their child under the care of "Rev. Wills" ??? As part of enrollment, the parents were required to initial and sign a document that said, "We encourage parents to take advantage of the depth of experience that over twenty-five years has given."

The parents and girls had claims of FRAUD that were 'conveniently' dismissed prior to trial - even though the parents were not informed as to what that 25 years of 'experience' included - such as the findings by the FEDERAL COURT in 1983!!!!!!

Yet, you say, "Like the stuff about other girls' homes they had...I did not feel those issues had anything to do with the claims being brought to court by the girls."

Maybe you don't want to believe it had anything to do with the claims, but it had EVERYTHING to do with the FRAUD claims since they made the parents sign enrollment documents encouraging them to rely on their 25+ years "depth of experience" without disclosing what that REALLY entailed!!!

It's O.K., cause it is not over 'til the fat lady sings, and this fat lady can't sing a note - if that gives any indication as to when it 'might' 'be over' from the fat lady's vantage point.

Have a great day!

Respond to this message   
stephen owens

hey justine

May 20 2007, 11:24 PM 

Hey Justine my name is Steve Owens I went to mounatin park the year that you graduated, I was brought in by your brother Zach, how is he? how are you? I would love to get in contact with you both as it seems that we have the same stand on all of this, but most of all to catch up, anyway please email me back hasborobuddy@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
sandra lynch christian

Re: I Don't Know About That...

November 3 2010, 9:37 AM 

hey justine its sandra. i too only know what i saw and experianced. and what i saw of you (as my orientation guide and friend) is someone who God had truly worked through and someone who had a passion to share God's love with others. i know that if not for my time at mountain park (which was court ordered) i would have become a ward of the state. i had a very bad home life and due to the trama i had suffered as a child...i tried to find ways to fill the void and to numb the pain that i struggled with daily. through you and many other girls i found the way to fill that void and not just numb the pain that i had experianced but to recover from it. i found my way to the Lord. if i had continued on the road that i was on i would not be here today. (i had tried and failed twice to take my own life)i am now the mother of two children who i love more than anything in the world. i have also been able to start a new relationship with my mother. we used to both be extremely abusive towards each other and now we are closer than ever. i dont know what to think of the allegations and yes i have read both sides. i know that i didnt experiance or witness any abuse and i am not here to argue for either side. i have only very recently learned about any of this. the only reason i am commenting at all is to express my gratitude for you and all of the other people God placed in my life to show His love to me. you have often been in my thoughts and prayers. when i think back on my time at mountain park i am so greatful that i met you and that God used you and many others (the ones that immediately jump to mind are emily evans, amy sorenby, ewa czarnecka, and andrea hill)to show His love. i am also greatful for the friendships that i developed while i was there. though it was many years ago and most of us are seperated by many miles all the "parkies" are very dear to me. and as far as you being an amazon woman...take it from someone who is 5'5 its not so great bein short either..lol. i have always thought not only only the outside but on the inside you are absolutely beautiful.

Respond to this message   
INFORMED

Justine - please explain this

January 8 2006, 3:22 AM 

Justine, you posted the following to me at this site:

YOU MISUNDERSTOOD - Posted January 7 2006, 7:02 AM

I have a simple request to make, and you may or may not respect it. That is your choice. Please do not call them my "buddies". I hardly ever talk to them. I do not keep in constant touch, and their pictures are not on my wall, nor are their phone numbers on my speed dial. I was there to support them because I felt it was the right thing to do. I am thankful for how God used them in my life.

I was just reading some older posts and I found this post by you:

I Agree With Deanna Peele - Posted December 8 2005, 5:24 AM

Deanna,

I acompletely agree with what you said in your post. The Wills are my friends now and always will be. I thank God for the opportunity I had to go there. And think about this one: How is it that I was there for 3 1/2 years, had extra privileges, was trusted by staff, and could basically go any where I wanted on the school grounds and yet never ONCE saw any of these "abuses" so many are talking about. LIES, LIES, LIES. And no, I did not gain this trust by beating other girls or ridiculing them because I was ordered to do so. This DID NOT take place. You all need to do something valuable with your lives instead of making up stories. It is only then that you will take your eyes off yourself and think of others, and in that you will find the healing for which you look.

Can you tell me, Justine, what REALLY took place in POW-WOWs?

Why do you try to convince me that they are not your 'buddies' and yet I read in another post by you, "The Wills are my friends now and always will be."

JUSTINE: Give me a DETAILED description of a POW-WOW, or two, o.k.? (Was that some kind of 'award' assembly that was regularly held to give praise and point out accomplishment -- or NOT? Hmmmmm?) I wonder since you didn't do any ridiculing and you didn't witness any abuse - or so you claim.

Anybody here who was in some POW-WOWs that Justine attended? Remember any DETAILS about such a pow-wow? How about sharing your experiences with Justine and me and tell us what you remember about those 'precious' pow-wows, O.K.?

Respond to this message   
Kate Johnson

Justina I agree with you

January 18 2006, 7:33 PM 

Hey Justina its Kate wow I can't believe that Mp has closed I just found out about it today! Crazy! All you guys that say that mp is rotten are totally off key. MP gave me a sense of what I was doing to my family and the ones I loved the most. I know that if it wasn't for that school I would be dead or in jail. I thank God everyday for bro. wills and mama, bro.Gerheardt and ms.Debbie. Everything happens for a reason and I would never take back the skills and the great education that MP provided me.....not to mention the faith that I found in the Lord.

Respond to this message   

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.