Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

What should i do.

January 27 2006 at 7:11 PM

During my stay at mountian park '99-'00 i had my injuries with scars to prove it. Mike p. was in charge of the boys dorm then and he had a anger problem. I was on the recieving end of it. I remember them telling us that if anyone tried to run we could use any means necessary to stop them with no worries. They tried to force feed religion which isn't the way to go. Don't know what to do? Dsalvo

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Megan

re

March 12 2008, 3:51 PM 

GET AN ATTORNEY!!
You obviously suffered some abuse and its still affecting you. Go get an attorney so you can recieve some justice and hopefully some peace about what happend to you. Im so sorry it did too. I was at palm lane and have many emotional scars from the time i spent there. if you need to talk email me
schmitty5689@yahoo.com
i have a myspace to if you want to look that up
palm lane survivor
megan

Respond to this message   

what up

June 3 2008, 8:23 PM 

hey this is josh lynn from san diego. whats up 760 960 4757

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

Re: What should i do.

August 14 2010, 4:45 PM 

please add me to your facebook Tami Mackey

Respond to this message   

Re: What should i do.

September 11 2010, 10:27 PM 

call me. i have gone through what you have. i have taken them to court. 360-391-8553. if i dont answer, just leave a message.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - What should i do.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.