Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

been a long time

April 17 2006 at 2:55 AM
loren 

whats goin on all. my name is loren i went to palm lane if anyone else went there and remembers me write something here. i know drew remembers me! hey man i hope everything is well with you bro!

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anna (Taylor) Lucas

Re: been a long time

April 18 2006, 12:07 AM 

When were u there , i was there in 2000-2001

Respond to this message   
Daniel Brinegar

It seems like yesterday though!

January 18 2007, 6:10 PM 

I remember you. How are you doing? My life is wonderful! After I left PL, I started telling everyone I could about Jesus and saw my first convert, a guy named Monte, about a month later. When Jesus saved Monte, He simultaneously put a fire in my heart for souls that, by the grace of God, has not been able to be quenched. Ever since then, I've seen Jesus save people all the time. I went to college in 2004 after highschool at West Coast Baptist College. During those two years of college, I traveled as an Evangelist for Neighborhood Bible Time and saw Jesus save hundreds of people all over the country, including a young lady on an airplane who, before she met Jesus, was going to commit suicide that day! (I can't describe how I felt after she told me that!) I'm going to correspond in order to finish my education because, Lord willing, I'm going to go to basic for the Marine Corps on Monday and serve for four years. After the Marines, I'll have a degree in evangelism and will be an Evangelist for the rest of my life.
If anyone that reads this remembers me, feel free to post a message or drop me an e_mail at savedbythebloodin2002@yahoo.com. Please try to respond before Monday or it'll take me 3 months to reply. I was at MP from June-Sep of 2001 and PL from Sep of 2001-Aug of 2002. I met Jesus there and would be dead had I not gone there by now. Sure, I don't agree with everything that they did, but I also don't agree with everything my parents did and if I ever caught a guy slamming my parents, it would be the last time he did. My point is, eat the meat, spit out the bones and get on with life. (Some of you need to get a life before you get on with yours, but that's beside the point.) I love you all, even if your Mountain Park and Palm Lane politics are different, because we are all part of the same small family.

Living for Jesus,
Daniel Brinegar
Phil 1:20, 21

Respond to this message   
Dustin Hoffman

Re: been a long time

October 22 2017, 3:30 PM 

Damn Loren long time no talk man. It's hoffey and I damn sure remember you. Wish I knew how to get ahold of you. Hit me up sometime. 954-226-9169

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.