Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

I know its long!!! Sorry

July 24 2006 at 4:41 PM

I dont know if anyone remembers me but my name is Kristyn Koch - pronounced cook ( now Campbell I went to MP in 99-00 at age 14, I was only there for almost a year. I hated MP and still do. The only praying I did while there was to go home. Even as much as I hated it it saved my life, well atleast kept me alive. It changed me, my heart, and my beliefs. While at MP I broke my ankle and they never took me to get my cast. They took my crutches away after a week and then my ace bandage at 2 weeks even though my foot, ankle, and leg up to my knee were all extremely swollen and completely black and blue. I took pictures to send to my mom but never got the pictures back, they've never been found. I'm supposed to wear an ankle brace now b/c my ankle never healed properly. I also got ear infections and they wouldn't take me back to my follow up appointment saying I was planning on running away. The day I got home I went to the ear dr. who said that if the infection had gone untreated a week more I would have lost my hearing. Since MP I've done alot, got married, have 2 kids, i'm getting a divorce now, and have lost everything in the last year but in may I told God i was done with life and he could take over and he has. Everything is looking up and I'm happier than I've ever been. I don't blame MP for any of my problems since but I do blame them for adding a memory of hell to my life I still have reoccuring nightmares. Well I hope everyone is doing well! I think about you guys all the time. Email me anytime at Kristyn52601@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Joy

Wow

April 16 2009, 7:22 PM 

Oh my goodness Krystin, That is so sad!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - I know its long!!! Sorry
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.