Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

hello to everyone i know and that knows me i'm okay

December 5 2006 at 6:13 PM
brittany brown 

hey everyone if some one decides to get on here and view these messages again but this is brittany brown i know some people are wondering what happened but after the hurricane i was displaced and have been going through so much i was in texas but i couldn't take it no more i was starting to get home sick now i'm back in new orleans trying to start over because my house received 22 feet of water. if anyone of my friends from mp get this message my # is 5046099859 and email is still clevesgirl2005@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Irina

Re: hello to everyone i know and that knows me i'm okay

August 29 2008, 5:38 PM 

hey how r u i remember u how u've been

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.