Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

THANKS MPBA

June 19 2007 at 10:21 PM
NICOLETTE R 

OK REALLY NOW LADIES (AND GENTELMEN) HOW CAN YOU HAVE SO MUCH HATRED FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DEDICATED THIER LIVES TO HELP YOU? THINK ABOUT IT IS ANYTHING THEY "DID TO YOU" WORSE THAN WHAT YOU WOULD HAVE DONE OR DID DO TO YOURSELVES? NOBODY CONTROLLED YOUR THOUGHTS OR MADE YOU BELIEVE A CERTAIN WAY- AND ITS DEFINETELY NOT MPBA'S FAULT THAT YALL ARE SCREWED UP NOW. UNLESS SOMEONE FOLOWED YOU HOME AND MADE ALL YOUR DECISIONS FOR YOU-YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELVES. YA KNOW I WAS A RAGING BRAT WHEN I ARRIVED AND I WAS NEVER BEATEN OR STARVED(THOSE OF YOU WHO REMEMBER ME KNOW I COULD HAVE LIVED OFF OF MY BODY FAT FOR YEARS)I HAD A FEW COLD SHOWERS BUT I DIDNT DIE. I DID GET SAVED RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT-AND I SURE DID START TO BACKSLIDE A COUPLE OF MONTHS AFTER I GOT HOME AND CONTINUED FROM THERE INTO DRUGS AND SEX AND VIOLENT RELATIONSHIPS ETC.-BUT I MADE THAT CHOICE AND NO ONE ELSE SHOULD BE BLAMED. DONT YOU GUYS REMEMBER CHRISTMAS WITH MAMA AND MRS. GERHARDT WORKING THIER BUTTS OFF IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE SURE THAT WE HAD A GOOD MEAL(ALL FOUR PLATES FULL)- AND DOESNT EVERYONE REMEMBER DECEMBER BEING THE MONTH EVERYONE VOLUNTEERED TO WORK IN THE KITCHEN SO WE COULD HANG OUT WITH THEM? (AND OF COURSE EAT WHATEVER THEY WERE MAKING) ONE OF THE THING I REMEMBER ABOUT BRO AND MRS G IS THAT THEY NEVER TOOK CREDIT FOR ANYTHING - THEY ALWAYS WERE QUICK TO GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD- AND THEY NEVER SAID THEY WERE RIGHTEOUS AND WE SHOULD FOLLOW THEM,THEY POINTED US TO JESUS. MANY OF US, INCLUDING ME, DIDNT LIKE THAT DIRECTION, AND WE RAN LIKE HELL THE OTHER WAY-ONCE AGAIN OUR CHOICE. I WENT TO MP WITH ALOT OF YOU-AND I REMEMBER ALOT OF YOU GIVING TESTIMONIES-AND I REMEMBER ALOT OF GOOD TIMES-YES WE MISSED OUR FAMILIES AND OUR FRIENDS-BUT ALL IN ALL IT WASNT THAT HORRIBLE. YES A VERY VERY STRICT PLACE BUT I BELIEVE ALSO A LOVE DRIVEN PLACE AND IM SAD ITS CLOSED. ANYWAY IM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW- CANT SAY IM "BETWEEN THE DITCHES" BUT I HAVENT DONE DRUGS IN YEARS(THANK GOD),GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH THE FAMILY,GOING TO GET MY RN,LIVE IN ITALY,(BF IN THE SERVICE)HAVE A WONDERFUL BF AND WERE GETTING MARRIED SOON SO I CANT COMPLAIN. ANYBODY THAT REMEMBERS ME E-MAIL ME ID LOVE TO CATCH UP PRYNSESSNICOLETTE@SBCGLOBAL.NET

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
anna

okay..........

June 20 2007, 4:27 AM 

first she not your "mama" and they way they lived was pure evil , i'm not screwed up now and last time i checked at my church i attend now whent the teenagers have problems , no one beats them or ships them off or tells them how bad they are they help them with love and compassion , degrading teens is not acceptable and my parents had no idea what went on there and actully regret there decision to send me there now. so keep you support for the wills to yourself because many of us feel opposed to it .

Respond to this message   
victoria petrenchak

nicolette r

July 11 2007, 12:09 AM 

Nicolette, Who the fuck are you? Obviously not anyone that anyone remembers, which probably would make you one of those kiss-ass bitches, you know the ones probably licking staff pussy everynight. so in other wards, till you have something profitable to say, you should probably shut your kiss-up, lying fat mouth. have a good day!

Anna, OOH, you tell her baby, i like the way you think. Do you know who i am ? you didn't have your last name posted so i'm not even sure if i know who you are, but what you had to say was hot. it's always good to hear someone keeping it real! - Victoria Petrenchak

Respond to this message   
Victoria PETRENCHAK

You'r Straight Fucked In The Head

July 11 2007, 12:03 AM 

Who the fuck are you? Obviously not anyone that anyone remembers, which probably would make you one of those kiss-ass bitches, you know the ones probably licking staff pussy everynight. so in other wards, till you have something profitable to say, you should probably shut your kiss-up, lying fat mouth. have a good day

Respond to this message   
Anna (taylor) Lucas

Re: You'r Straight Fucked In The Head

July 18 2007, 5:21 AM 

No victoria i went to Palm Lane in Florida (hell hole #2) they opened in like 2000 thank god (omg how ironic?) that my mom Finally got the hints and pulled me out after 6 months

Respond to this message   
Lesley

scam artists

January 2 2008, 5:15 PM 

Some of us may have been pulled out of bad places and placed at Mtn. Park, but that doesn't mean it was the right place for us to be. I know I was headed straight down before I was sent there, but Lord knows when I got out....I went straight back down. I didn't know how to act, think or do anything on my own when I got home. I didn;t know how to act around my own family like I was paranoid someone would notice me & judge me. I made a lot of bad choices after boarding school but made it through those times without the help of Bob or Mrs. Wills. You can't force people to make the right choices just like the Will's can't force you to want God. We all just wanted a way out & if acepting God was it, who were we to judge. But the will's judged all of us & condemned those of us who didn't conform. I was even mocked by Bob because I wanted to go to be a Veteranarian. He loaughed and told me to just get a dog. Then tried to convince me to go to college for commercial art & then come back to work fo him & design his new brochure. Choke on it Bob! I didn't go to college, but I worked for a vet for over 2 years, then a Humane Society for 2 more. As if my hatred for mankind wasn;t great enough, seeing how we treat animals didn't help. I know am now happily married w/kids and have a full time job of 5 years making more money than one of my parent's. I believe in my God, the one who died for me but not the god the Will's worshipped, the one who they think gave them the right to confine, mentally abuse, degrade & judge us for what we had done wrong. "Judge not lest ye be judged." God will judge them for what they have done to all of us. My dad apologized for ever sending my sister & I there. Mom won't acknowledge anything like it never happened. But I have fogiven them and love them all the same. My children will never suffer what I suffered and parenting will be my responsibility. If I fail, I will fail without the help of money hungry, judgemental hypocrits like those who ran Mtn. Park. "I have learned that even though I have pains, I don't have to be one."

Respond to this message   
Sarah Eppert (Stafford)

Happy

July 9 2008, 8:48 PM 

Nicollete I dont know if you will ever get this message but I am rejoicing to hear that you got saved. You can email me if you can at sarah_eppert@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.