Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

My story and where I'm at now

February 9 2008 at 11:29 PM
daniel ruth 

For those of you who suffered with me,
I just want to say that my heart goes out to all of you. The fucking BULLSHIT that all of us had to endure, for however long it lasted, was not right! I was socially handicapped, mentally crippled and physically abused from what i experienced but i have been able to overcome all of it. Regardless of whether or not any of us deserved to be there is irrelevant. i know i had my problems before i was made a slave to their bullshit and brainwashing but nothing that required those steps to be taken. While I was a student there unspeakable acts were performed on me that i still find difficult to talk about five years later. My sister was also sent to a similar school that was a friends of the "ministry" and she experienced similar situations as well. Since leaving the hell hole I have become successful but to no thanks from MP. I am currently a Lance Corporal in the Marine Corp and have been in for about two years now. I am no worse off now than I was before if not better. I have had some high-high's and some low-low's but i live with no regrets and will stand by every decision that I've ever made. My experiences have shaped me into the person that i am today and taught me the lessons in life that i needed to learn. Take what you want from yours and don't let it get you down. I will always be here for any one of you if you need ANYTHING, even if its simply just someone to listen. i would really appreciate to hear back from anyone! Please feel free to call me at any time or contact me via e-mail or myspace.

(720)281-4191 ralphywantstoplay@yahoo.com

Daniel Ruth
Nov 00-Aug 02

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.