Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

I am a victim from Redemption Ranch/Bethesda Home for Girls

April 20 2008 at 4:52 AM
Steve 

I have done searches for people I was in Redemption Ranch with Bob Wills and Sam and his wife ran these also. I am 40 years old now I was there when I was 15. The amount of scarring on me is something I have not talked about since I left there.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MP Survivor

I hear ya...

April 23 2008, 4:53 PM 

I was at MP. I have PTSD, and am in recovery after a long, dormant period of thinking I was "fine". Send me your email, if you like, and we can chat.

Respond to this message   
charles blaylock

me too

June 26 2009, 11:51 AM 

I was in that hole in MISS BOB WILLS was no more than a despot if I were to see that bastard now Id paddle the hell out out him if not kill him . Im pretty much over it the nightmares went away in my 20s. Im a chronic alcoholic and I am sure bob wills had a hand in that.Ive done 3 years In a maximum security prison and 10 months at the ranch given the option to do one again Id do the three years They never broke me but mine was a whipped ass and a tortured soul .a boy from my hometown served his 18 months stayed out for 3 months and hung himself to death;more blood on the hands of the monster ,his brother asked me to explain asking if he would fight or if he was a punk;I didnt at the time know how to explain that his brother had been brainwashed;M getting help for drinking now if you need to talk you can call at 9856266597 patient no 48068

Respond to this message   
Em

Re: me too

July 9 2009, 5:12 PM 

I was at bethesda in the 80's. They did alot of damage to alot of kids.Thank God they are for now out of business.If they reopen I'll be thereto help stomp them out again

Respond to this message   
Megan

I was there too

August 6 2009, 9:15 AM 

I know what it was like too. Its impossible to know unless you were there. I still have the nightmares. You can call me if you need to talk too. 813-447-2493

Respond to this message   
STACIE

Re: I was there too

August 2 2012, 4:49 PM 

when were you @ Bethesda. I was there 1985-1986

Respond to this message   
Teresa Phelps

1977-1978 12months

September 1 2013, 7:39 PM 

All i could do now is cry, i had no idea the placed was closed, as i erased that part of my life from my memory, or tried until today googled bethesda home, i cant stop crying

Respond to this message   
anna

bethesda home for girls

April 2 2010, 9:15 PM 

i was doing a search for info on roloff and bethesda... looking for girls and a couple of the guys i remembered from redemption... iwa sthere when the barnwells had already done the damage .. but sold the place to the wills.... more damage .'just wanted you to know there is a face book group and a yahho group
fb bethesda home for girls
yahoo redemption ranch_bethesda home for girls
email me i f ya have any questions
i was in 79 -81

Respond to this message   
Nancy Davis

Bethesda home for girls

August 24 2012, 2:08 PM 

I was a pregnant girl in 1978 to 1979, the Barnwells were there then and every thing you all say about the home is true I know first hand, I have a daughter that was taken from me. would love to know what happen to her.

Respond to this message   
anna mcdonagh

OH MY GOODNESS

August 24 2012, 8:42 PM 

Nancy , I am trying to remember...there was a short girl with short brown hair. She went into labor @ 5 months.. NO WORKERS to be found.. Pam, Tissy and I helped this girl nancy as she miscarried... I dont know why I thought I heard that nancy was from alaska..

But who knows . We know now there was so much mystery and lies from the heads of this childrens abuse camps...Only God knows. Even thought I was brain washed. I finally didi meet the TRUE JESUS.. He is nothing like who was portrayed to me in that girls home.

I have been desperatly looking for oen of my good friends in there too. Her name was JUDY SNOW, she was from Indianapolis, Ill. I think..

Pam and took the still born and we barried and had a service for that lil baby on that property. NO ADULTS .. No one not even VIcki was around.. Oh man does that brings some stuff back. I think it was around the time that some girls actually were able to run away...

Dot came back and told us that God punished them for running and that they were killed by an 18 wheeler...

Thank for responding. I got off of fb way too mauch info flyin around for me... But I also have healed form all that trauma and dont want to relive it all the time...I am a minister and so God uses ALL things for our good.. at times I was unsure I would live thru those days...please stay in touch

Respond to this message   
Angela

It's time to move on

November 5 2013, 3:22 AM 

I was there in 1985 for almost a year. The home terrified me, I was constantly hungry, and I became a "born again" Christian to suit them. But it also kept me alive. I was headed toward bad things and I'm certain that heavy drug use would have been in my future. I do not condone what "Brother" Wills, Miss Betty (or Miss Elizabeth) did to any of us (I never knew Linda) but in the end, I am grateful my parents did what they did. I'm a professional, upstanding citizen--becauseĀ…..and despite it.

It's time to work through this. If this was the worst experience you have ever had, I am envious of you.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.