Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Looking for special friends I had at MP

January 23 2009 at 3:56 AM
Brooke Kozozenski 

The friendships that I had at MP will not be forgotten. I hold them very close to my heart and unfortunately we were kept from being close to each other. There are a few people I have been looking for for a very long time. For instance, Samantha Sales, Irene Sullivan, Danielle Tokey, Amanda Zimmer, Clarissa Lang, the other Brooke, Linda(my guide), Justine Rhine, Faith and Cherise.

I feel that there are memories with these people that are so important to me even though some I can't recall their last names. There are faces in my mind that even though I have forgotten the name I will never forget their face and what they meant to me. I blame this on MP for not being able to have these friends in my life because we were not able to exchange information with each other. They would seperate us from having close friendship at least for some girls excluding graduating class. Another thing that makes me sad is what we went through was so much, we found God in our lives, but then were sent home with no one to confide in or understand what we went through and what we had learned.

God wants us to fellowship with other Christians and I feel that was taken from me because these girls were sisters in Christ that no one can replace. If anyone knows about these girls please get in touch with me.

Brooke Kozozenski
(636) 397-2114 Home
(636) 697-3444 Cell

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.