Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Hi

May 5 2009 at 12:41 PM
Andrea Karney-Robinson 

So, whether your time at the schools were good or bad-lets just see it for what it was. I was at MP and PL for a total of 5 and 1/2 years...if anyone wants the truth to what daily life was like-i know. I cant speak for any earlier times-but when I was there many of the staff really did care. If they got on to you it was probably because you were a brat---i had over 25 new students-they attacked me, ran from me-whatever--im not saying that all the staffs' tactics were correct on just a day to day basis-but if you had to wear an ugly dress or carry a baby stool-it was because you were a brat-i know every new student had a grace period to join the program or get in trouble-this didnt mean you had to get saved-but obey the rules and if you didn't you were punished...i always try to be very non-biased when i write on these sort of things-but come on people ive been gone from PL for 6 years now--are our memories so warped that we can lie about abuse and slander some of the people who cared about us--now don't get all jumpy when i say this bc there were peole there who cared--any student could tell who really cared-even if they weren't saved---so please i love you all like brothers and sisters no matter what you say about the schools-and im sure many of you will respond negative to my post-im dont really care like. i said i was there for almost 6 years-your slander really wont change the fact that i was there longer than the majority of you and probably had you on orientation at some point-wow-feels good to finally address this- i never take a side on this subject. mainly i just say hi to all and move on...so take this as you will-respond as you will--but just be honest whether you liked the schools or not-many of us still have friends from the schools that will always be our friends and that's worth being glad about...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Andrea

Re: Hi

May 5 2009, 7:04 PM 

yes-im responding to myself-haha i wrote that post early-if you can't tell...so i left out that if anyone wants to find me just email me. and to add to my post-i know many of you did have really rough experiences at the schools. im not down playing that...but i have read of people who were there when i was and they have made some pretty ridiculous stories up...anyways moving on...incase anyone cares im now married, have been for about 5 years and have a beautiful 3 year old. ill finish my degree hopefully this fall and on to my next degree (i know you cant tell im in college by my writing-but im burnt out on 'doing it right' lol) so talk to yall later-love you

nola816@yahoo.com

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.