Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

I was there

July 16 2009 at 1:24 AM
Houston Dwight Stephens 

I was in Redemption Ranch from 1980 till early 1982 and at that time i saw nothing or experienced nothing like is written here about Mt. Park or Palm Lane. I'm not gonna say that it did'nt happen as said. The wills and The Gerhardts were good people at that time and my experience there was for the most part a good one. That is not to say that something did'nnt happen along the way with the passage of time that something changed, I don't know. But they were good folks. Robert O'Brien was just one of the guys at the time and it is hard for me to see him and Christy portrayed as some kind of ghouls. As a boy at the home and later a worker there for a few months before i left for the navy i saw nothing and gave nothing but compassion to the kids that came in there for whatever reason they found themselves in that situation. And if i remember right We were in that situation by our own doings. Blame seems to be rampant here when it does not include it being put on where the blame should be originating. If these things did happen as so then somewhere along the line things went terribly wrong. I saw a lot of good at Redemption Ranch and at Bathesda Home. I was part of Building the girls home and never felt more proud of that fact.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Tj johnson

Dumbass

February 2 2016, 6:16 PM 

Kill ur self

Respond to this message   
Ashley

Re: Dumbass

March 15 2016, 3:13 AM 

Amen

Respond to this message   
mountain park was heavenly

hey

March 15 2016, 3:38 AM 

I've marked you as a shill. If you post anymore from your IP address I'll mark you as a troll. So the next time you come on here, spreading lies, I'll post your name, address, email, facebook, and your live streaming video through your webcam so people can see who is really posting.

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

Re: hey

March 15 2016, 4:35 AM 

Do it faggot

Meanwhile I will buy curtains and get a dog

LOL

In order to be a troll I would not have gone to mountain park. But I did and happen to disagree with you.

So do what eunuchs do, Baaaawwwww.

And dox me. Don't care, cause I ain't hiding. Come on over! Idiot!!!

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

March 15 2016, 4:40 AM 

P.S. Be sure to use Computer Science III, and your personal army. Because dissenting opinions are not allowed, Sieg Heil, Comrade!!!!

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

March 15 2016, 5:45 AM 

BTW computer genius, the OP and I are two different people. So apparently I'm not the only "shill", lulz. I am sooo intimidated, what is an IP address? Oh yeah, it's that thing on my DISPOSABLE PHONE. What will I do? I am super scared cause how do I make secret post?

Seriously WOW

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.