Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

What a horrid place!

July 20 2009 at 2:16 AM
Sara 

I have a very good friend that I have known for 10 years now. He was forced to go to Mountain Park Academy I believe from 1992-1995. He has told me nothing but horror stories about how the students were treated there. He has no good memories of that place. The things he was allowed to do to other students was very horrible. The sick part is, he wasn't the only student there abusing other students. He was taking part of a sick twisted game that was allowed to go on there. I know he feels bad for the things he did. A few of the things he was allowed to do: sit on other boys backs after knocking them down and restrain the boy so he could punch the boy in his kidneys until the student passed out in pain. He helped drag another student through a field because the student didn't want to run. My friend was allowed to hang another student by his underware on the bunk bed because the other student wet the bed repeatedly. Hes told me about how him and other students would circle a student and beat on him until he falls to the ground, then thats when they start kicking him. Now what kind of adults run a place that allows abuse like this to go on??? These people are religious as well, now thats a scary thought. It's disguisting how the people who ran these schools act like nothing went on of the sort. Especially considering the fact that Brother Sam gave out swats that left yellow, green, black, purple, and/or blue bruises. Not only that my friend told me he witnessed Brother Sam taking a boys head and slamming it into the ground by the ears. He didn't stop until the boys skin behind his ears ripped and started bleeding. I can't belive to this day that any parent would send thier child to any place that allows such things to go on. The handbook alone should of told them that there was something wrong with that place. I don't care how bad your child is, you shouldn't be sending your child away. Deal with it like normal parents have to. I'm so glad that place is closed down. No child should have to go through the hell of attending one of Brother Wills schools.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JASON MADDOX

THE SONG

April 1 2010, 6:32 PM 

this was called the song.

Respond to this message   
Rob Friesen

The song

May 21 2013, 1:54 PM 

Thisss iiiisss the song that never endss....

Miss you Maddox.

Look me up man.

http://bvigilante.com/?p=1976

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.