Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

wow its crazy

August 18 2010 at 7:39 PM
crystal weaver 

wow i cant believe they actually have a website for mountain park....crazy!! anyway i thought i might jump on here and share a little..lol i was in mp from when i was 12 till i was 15 then got moved to beulah land then to victory baptist academy in florida. these places are crazy but somewhat influential. i have learned to speak my mind and to just be ME no matter what. Mountain Park was a HORRIBLE experience, but i can honestly say i wouldnt be who i am today if it wasnt for that place. i will never forget the memories i had there. some were good some were horrific. they never drugged us, we were fed and clothed....just had to go to ALOT of church. truthfully maybe we needed SOMETHING to get us off the path we were all on. i really believe everything happens for a reason. we are all "survivors" i guess you could say. there were things done and said that people who havent been there could never understand...been through and through we are alive and still kicking...lol we are all grown and moving on with our lives....
anyone want to hit me up my email is crystaldffto@yahoo.com im on facebook too:)

Crystal

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Kristan Hochtedler

I remember you

October 23 2011, 1:10 PM 

I was there with you... did you have longer blondish hair

Respond to this message   
Jaime Parent-Starr

Hi Crystal

October 15 2013, 5:25 PM 

I remember you. You were there when I was there. We are definitely SURVIVORS!! I'm sorry that your experience was so much longer than mine. I still think about my time there and some of it is too much to bare. I do agree that I needed help and I was out of control. I hope all is well with you in your life now. Didn't you have a sister there too?

Respond to this message   
Hollie Peterson

Re: Hi Crystal

December 3 2013, 5:20 PM 

did you go from96-97

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

August 9 2015, 5:02 PM 

yes

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

August 9 2015, 5:04 PM 

yes with my sister michele

Respond to this message   
Grace Olson

Can we chat?

December 14 2013, 12:32 PM 

Hi Crystal,
I believe we were there at the same time at one point. Your name sounds familiar. Would you be willing to chat with me about your memories? I'm working on a memoir about my time there.
-Grace

Respond to this message   
Another Cowardly Bastard

Re: Can we chat?

August 9 2015, 5:03 PM 

yes for sure 4254665909 is my phone number

Respond to this message   
Lisa Allen

Grace!!!

December 9 2015, 6:01 PM 

Grace, I have been looking for you for 20 years. Not sure if you or anyone remembers me but I was there from 2/94--11/95

My number is 239 682 7991

Respond to this message   
Christine canchola

I remember you

September 17 2014, 12:58 AM 

I was only there 2 years you had super long Blonde hair

Respond to this message   
Ashley

Re: wow its crazy

March 15 2016, 3:18 AM 

You were fat. Your sister was skinny

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.