Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

hahahahahaha

December 4 2010 at 8:07 PM
josie 

all i have to say is that im surprised that mr. and mrs. gerhardt are still alive. with all the people that hate them and all the shit they pulled im surprised someone hasnt snapped and killed them all. i hope there stupid horses shit on there nasty fucked up faces. they tortured me and humiliated me to the point that i cant even trust the people that are closest to me. my parents spent my whole trust fund on that school that was my money that there living on i say we take it back.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Sorry

Sorry

December 20 2010, 10:07 PM 

I am just learning of Sam and Debbie G. He is the president of a Missouri Fox Trotting club in Tennessee. I absolutely had no idea of the kind of person he is/ was. I have never been at any of the facilities so I don't know that what everyone says is true - but what I do know is that not everyone would be telling the same stories over and over again if it wasn't true. Bottom line - I dont know first hand, so i'm not condemning any of them... but I believe what all of you have been saying. The families that ran those facilities will be judged before God in the end. It is not your responsibility to hate them or wish bad for them. I know it's easier said than done, but you must forgive. Their ways were wicked. If you are suffering from treatment that you endured during your stays at their facilities, I hope that you will seek professional help so that your life here on earth is not ruined. It's never too late. I will be praying for all of the victims.

Respond to this message   
Janet

Sorry!

December 27 2010, 5:42 PM 

Hey Josie, Are you on FB? I would love for you to join my group. NON MP SUPPORTER You can read Sam's resignation letter from FoxTrot! Nothing but love for you!! XOXO Janet (your first OG)

Respond to this message   
Kristan Hochtedler

i was there

October 23 2011, 1:19 PM 

i want to join your group how do i do it

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.