Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

MY THOUGHTS

October 10 2011 at 2:20 AM
SARAH 

First of all, we all had different experiences at Mtn. Park. . Some of us were bad off & really need an extreme environment for change and others really needed to be somewhere different! Of course not even I agreed with the punishment or ways of life there, I absolutely hated it! But honestly if my behavior was anywhere near acceptable I wouldn't have been sent there. I'm not shocked to hear all the horror stories, because I myself went threw some extreme punishments as well as ignored health issues that nearly killed me. . .BUT if I hadn't gone to MTN PARK I would have been killed or in prison for killing!!!!! I wouldn't ever go back nor would I ever say that I liked it there! However, there were some staff members there & some girls there that I have established a life-time bond with & I truely cherish! I am telling you no lie, so many times I came close in thought to beating the *** outta some of the staff and going all in for the ride, somedays I thought about just being completely stubborn and cussing everyone out. . .but in my head I knew that everything is for a reason & this could be a time to become stronger and wiser. So I let my rage teach me & every punishment they gave me I swallowed it along with my pride knowing that I'm accomplishing my own personal goals for myself not for them! I could careless about memorizing the Bible because my heart was with Islam. . .so memorizing it didnt teach me anything accept my brain could retain lots of information, lol. Anyhow, I'm neither here nor there on this Mtn Psrk thing. . . . I hated it, I hated the rules, the discipline, the ways of life....All of it, but at the same time I learned a few valuable lessons, I learned who I was & I most of all I learned to respect my Mama!
BTW my nam is Sarah 2001-2002

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.