Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

LOOKING FOR MY RUNAWAY BUDDIES Jon Trask Jacob Grant

December 23 2012 at 8:15 PM
tj johnson SUCESSFUL ESCAPEE 

Yep cut out on them bitches and took my guide with me lol. We went down stream
in canoes broke all kind of shit. fucked up bitch boy precious navigator. we stayed on the run for a few days enjoying the freedom, then we found the authorities and gave them the evidence they needed to raid that place. even the ones who i hated, i didnt forget about you i had to get u out of that place. hope everyone is good. msg me or add me facebook.com/teatyme or lobosgreatretrieve@hotmail.com. hope everyone is doing well and getting on with their lives. take care and bless the poor souls of this horrid place. talk to u soon

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ryan poirier

Re: LOOKING FOR MY RUNAWAY BUDDIES Jon Trask Jacob Grant

December 19 2014, 1:12 AM 

Holy shit i thought id never see those names again jacob grant crazy mf

Respond to this message   
Mitch Conklin

Just trying to make things right

January 15 2015, 7:26 AM 

I will be totally honest to you tj I was a really angry guy while at Mt. Park. I would stay up at night taking razors out of my shaving stuff because I wanted to cut myself and be able to leave in a body bag. I just want you to know that I am sorry about everything. The reason I found this website is because I just woke up in the middle of the night having nightmares about being stuck at Mt.Park... I am not that bad of a guy if you only knew me on the outside of that place I like to call hell on earth. I was held down for almost 4 hours by the staff their while I watched my parents drive off. I will tell you it was the most sickening feeling in the world knowing my parents had just abandoned me in the middle of nowhere. I still have the scars on my arms from fighting to get up and run away that October day. Two fucking weeks from my 16th birthday nice birthday present that was. Hey I wish you the best of luck and please don't be mad at me.

Respond to this message   
TJ JOHNSON

Mitch and Ryan

April 14 2015, 1:36 AM 

You know it is something hat has messed with me my entire life. There are times when hings just all seem to fall back on it but I completely understand and how could I be mad? I am an artist and I am doing a piece on Mountain Park. Thinking of maybe taking a trip for pictures. Please anyone interested can follow me and message me on facebook. www.facebook.com/teatyme or http://customartworkdesign.blogspot.com/ I would love to share with you all the folks I am in touch with and learned over the years.

Respond to this message   
Mellissa Berthiaume

Re: Just trying to make things right

February 20 2016, 3:46 AM 

hi

Respond to this message   
Ashley

Re: LOOKING FOR MY RUNAWAY BUDDIES Jon Trask Jacob Grant

February 16 2016, 5:02 PM 

Only boys ever tried to escape, because males are stupid. You really thought you would get through the Mark Twain national forest. What an idiot. Suppose you escaped? Got to Patterson? You were a LOSER. That's why you were there. Stupid. You were lucky to be there and not in Juvie. Idiot.

Respond to this message   
Mellissa Berthiaume

wow, I didn't know you guys ran away...

February 20 2016, 3:39 AM 

I remember lots of girls running during my time. I remember all of your names.

Respond to this message   
Ashley

Smith

March 15 2016, 1:58 AM 

Whoever you are, you are liar. We were behind the fence, literally IMPOSSIBLE. You know their names? Name them.

Respond to this message   
Craig B

Mt Park

March 23 2016, 4:14 AM 

You have no idea what you are talking about. I wont go into the shit he went through but if you are not just some internet troll you should keep your mouth shut.

Respond to this message   
Craig B

Mt Park

March 23 2016, 4:08 AM 

I have been through a lot sense MP and fought in 2 wars. I have to say that you are one of the toughest people I have ever known. I have nothing but respect for your refusal to allow them to break your spirit and want you to know that if I could go back I would have shown you that respect while I was there. I will never forget the terrible things they did to you trying to break you. I hope you are well.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.