Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

MP victim exposing all

September 7 2013 at 10:28 PM
Andrea Fletcher 

Dear MP Survivors,

I was a student at Mountain Park from 97 to 98. It wasn’t until a few years ago, when I was in a psych class learning about the Stanford Prison Experiment, that I was finally able to sort out and express exactly what the Wills and Gerhardts had done. I had always understood that they were sick and twisted people that hurt struggling kids, but I wasn’t able to clearly express to anyone else the degree of psychological torture they inflicted. After years of trying to suppress and forget my terrifying experience there, I am finally ready to share.

16 years later, I still become paralyzed with fear at the mention of MP. This morning a facebook friend tagged me in a post laughing about MP. I hadn’t thought about it in almost a year, and reading the comments got me so upset, I could barely calm down in front of my children.
All day I’ve been mulling over an idea that has crossed my mind too many times to count, but I’ve never had the courage to put into action. It is time to write about it and publicly expose the abuse. This is why I am posting. I have read several small individual stories, even a few law suits, but those people are still out there trying to hurt more children. It is time to join together and collectively tell the world what really happens inside their schools. We aren’t “troubled” children anymore. Someone will finally listen to us and help us shut them down for good.

If you, or someone you know would like to share their story about any of the Will’s or Gerhardt’s schools with me, my name is Andrea and you can reach me via email dreamarie01@yahoo.com or friend me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/andrea.tsfl

Thank you for listening

P.S. If you have some extra time, I highly recommend watching the documentary on the Stanford Prison Experiment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_LKzEqlPto to better understand the specific psychological tactics they used on us.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Grace Olson

Can we chat?

December 14 2013, 12:36 PM 

Hi Andrea,

I know exactly what you mean! I'm also a survivor of MP. I'm working on writing a memoir of my faraway teenage years, and would like to hear your memories of MP in more detail if you are willing to share.

-Grace

Respond to this message   
Christine canchola

I went there with you to

September 17 2014, 1:28 AM 

Weird how I even came across this

Respond to this message   
bh80

Good for you!

October 12 2014, 5:14 PM 

Good for you Andrea.

These people should NOT be allowed to be involved with children and education in any way. I can't believe they can legally still be. Where are they and what are they doing? They psychologically beat up thousands of students and a lot of this stuff really turned physical. For instance, not only could they (and they did!) hit students with paddles (soooo not legal anywhere else or at any real sanctioned schools), but so many girls didn't have periods for many many months, couldn't go to the bathroom, gained excessive amounts of weight due to the lethargic lifestyle and forced meals, eye sight issues from being kept in unnatural lighting 24-7, and of course the major depression and constant fear and humiliation that travels with you for years afterwards.

These folks were huge bullies looking to be in power over others. They took a perverse joy in being nasty and punishing people in the name of God, all the while proving by their own despicable behavior that they were the ones who should be burning away down there in hell based on their cruelty, hypocracy, and inhumanity.

They should pay for what they did

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.