Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

My Year of Hell at Mountain Park

December 2 2013 at 5:47 PM
Hollie Peterson (Mustain 

I am a believer of Jesus Christ and I spent a year at mountain park. I was there when the murder happened and during all the turmoil that followed.

I am now 34, I was 16 when I was there. I believe that God is still healing me from the wounds that I received from being left there.

My parents were scared and very ill informed about drugs. When they found out about my use they were unsure what to do and put me there out of fear for my life.

In my opinion being forced to believe will never replace a sincere relationship with Christ where Jesus draws you to himself in love not out of fear.

Hollie M. Mustain

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Grace Olson

I totally understand!

December 14 2013, 12:30 PM 

I would love to interview you about your time at Mountain Park - anything you can remember. I'm writing a memoir about my time there - and need to go down memory lane.

Grace Olson
graceannolson@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
kelley

what happened??

March 1 2014, 11:16 PM 

i went to school there in 88 89

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.