Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Anyone remember? 01-03

September 9 2014 at 2:32 AM
Hal Wychopen 

Hey guys. Lots has happened since then haha. I'm not mentioning all the bad shit though. Just want to reconnect with some old friends. Shoot a response to me. I will check back often. Drop me a phone number or Facebook URL. Would love to catch up or even just get to know some of you that I've not met yet. Not even just to talk about MP. Just to meet some people with a similar past :) have a good one. Hope you are all doing great.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Hal Wychopen

Forgot to leave info haha

September 9 2014, 2:35 AM 

You can catch me on Facebook. Name is Tre Tosis. There is only one of me haha.

Respond to this message   
ryan poirier

Re: Forgot to leave info haha

December 19 2014, 1:05 AM 

Wow i didnt think anyone remembered mountain park and the fuckin outdoors program and compost those bastards.Fuckin wychopen

Respond to this message   
ryan poirier

Re: Anyone remember? 01-03

December 19 2014, 1:09 AM 

Do you talk to dustin hoffman or daniel shock or miguel lopez or josh hogan

Respond to this message   
Miguel Lopez

Re: Anyone remember? 01-03

January 9 2016, 5:45 PM 

Hey Ryan. Hope all is well! I've only connected with a few people from MP. I saw LizMarie like 13 years ago and hung out with Patrick Butterfield while at college in Orlando.

Hope all is well.

Respond to this message   
Craig B

Mt Park

March 23 2016, 4:01 AM 

@Lopez
Sorry I was such a dick back in the day. No clue what the hell was wrong with me. I do remember that you were a good friend and one time you very justifiably went to putting me in my place on some weird field trip. I hope things are going well for you these days.

Respond to this message   
Miguel Lopez

Cant remember

September 2 2017, 1:48 AM 

@craig

For some reason I can't remember who you are; sounds familiar, but cant put a name to a face. Anywho, don't sweat that stuff man. I am doing good by society standards lol. I have a beautiful son who is 3, and I am an Executive VP for a major pharma company which most if not all of you know.

I reside in Orlando, Florida. If ever in the area or whatever shoot me an e-mail. I travel a lot for work so I am in a lot of cities in the US.

Email: migueljlopez87@gmail.com

P.S. if you're truly sorry, buy me a couple shots some day lol.

Respond to this message   
Mellissa Berthiaume

I wish I could forget 01-03

February 20 2016, 3:41 AM 

but sadly I cant. I had repressed everything before 2006, but now I remember again....

Respond to this message   
Craig B

Mt Park

March 23 2016, 3:58 AM 

Holy shit. I still actually have the T-Shirt Butterfield gave me in my closet. I will never forget those times of you jamming out on the guitar or going a few rounds at the backstacks for giggles. I still actually have a CD of Dan Shocks 'consider your life' song and could never forget Hoffie or Hogan. Would love to get back in touch if you have the time.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.