Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

I didn't know something existed like this I was there in 1995

September 17 2014 at 12:53 AM
Christine 

I remember this place well they made you memorize scripture wear godly attire . Used the pace school system.I got swatted a few times for not listening and not being able to memorize jude in the bible. When I was there there was the murder of a boy . Betty tragic .I remember my lady I followed was kim we had to be watched always I have daughters now and that was perverted.I love that I came to know christ there but things shouldn't of been so strict. And I would never call another lady mama or papa we were forced I understand respect but that was a little much.I did enjoy movie night thoe

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
bh80

Re: I didn't know something existed like this I was there in 1995

October 11 2014, 4:57 AM 

I cannot believe you people are condoning the way these people treated students!!!! It's absolutely insane we were forced to call them mama and papa and chant weird cult like songs before meals, and not look anyone in the eyes. These folks were the most unbelievably disgustingly nasty and evil and bad and wrong and awful people I've ever seen in my live. the kids who went here went to any lengths to escape, physically or mentally. unbelievable that parents wouldn't have done more research and found out how many states shut these maniacs down before sending their own children here

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.