Tell the truth about Mountain Park Baptist Boarding Academy aka bible believer's church of Dandridge, tn. May God have Mercy on your souls I SHALL NOT.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  

Looking for contact info on Gerhardts and expressing thoughts

March 23 2016 at 3:47 AM
Craig B 

It has been a very long time and I recently came to the conclusion that I would like to track down either Bo or Sam and talk to them. Not in a hostile way but more of a closure deal. I recognize what a flawed person I was and can not imagine where I would be without that experience. I acknowledge how it benefited me and derailed my utter path of destruction but I am also unable to shake the feeling that my parents were exploited for financial gain. I feel that Mt Park gave me a strong sense of very basic ethics but I can also remember kids screaming in agony for hours on end while they were pretty much tortured with nerve pressure points. Those hollow looks on their faces with a ring of rug burns around their cheeks from wriggling in agony face down on the carpet is something I will never forget.

It had its good and bad moments and it left a mark in both good and bad ways. But this many years later I still have so many questions. I really want to understand their perspective. I want to talk to them and see through their eyes the things that happened back in those days. I was a marine for 4 years and I work with a lot of vets that went through hell in the VA. I guess I just really feel it is time I faced this last piece of my own unresolved issues before I can help others to the best of my ability. Cleaning that shit up will make me more of a solid person than I am now.

All I can promise is 2 things. If provided I will never share this contact information with anyone. I understand that some have very hostile intentions to these people. Regardless of if I get it here I will find their contact info through other means but this way means I wont have to call in favors. The second thing is that I will stay as objective as possible and share my experience from this with this community. Hopefully it will humanize these individuals that are so demonized on this forum. I do not know what was going through their heads but I refuse to accept that they did what they did with sadistic pleasure given my experience. Even contact information on 'Brother Davis' would be appreciated.

I would also like to apologize to TJ and Palmer. I was a total dick to you guys when you were going through hell. Its something I really do regret.

Contact me via CraigBeitelshees@Gmail.com if you are willing and able to provide this information. Or if you are just looking to chat about those long lost days.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to tell the truth about Mountain Park Academy Main index  
Find more forums on Child AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Let the truth be told. Personal opinions are those of the poster they may or may not agree with owners opinion Owner of this boards ASSumes no responsibility for opinion stated here. So go suck an egg bitch.      Everyone has a right to their own opinion.